Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Were the Scabbards fighting hybrid Kaido? lol
You are right, they fought his Zoan form which is more durable than a hybrid. I love when you guys body yourselves. :suresure:
We don't know that yet. The spoiler provider said that Zoro didn't use Adv CoC on Kaido and the latter was talking about Asura being related to CoO. Wait for Redon's summary to know the truth.
You literally have Kaido saying the slash will leave a scar because it was infused with CoC... :yasu:
Zoro just said that he's on his limits, lol. Whereas Luffy looks fresh. You should know that the real battle is beginning. :cheers:
Luffy looks fresh? The same Luffy who was KOed last chapter? :yasu:
And how is that helping you disprove 1 slash from Zoro>entire round of Luffy's ID? :suresure:
The only denial here is you failing to realize that Oda is the greatest Zoro wanker and that he gave him unparalleled feats already, lol.
He has good durability, I already said that. I don't know how you bring this entire notion of 'never be surpassed' in a talk about durability.
What durability feat can you imagine surpassing facing a combined island buster attack of the two Emperors? :yasu:
Still doesn't have Adv CoA. :suresure:
Literally in this chapter but nice to see your salt. :yasu:

Simple example scenario:
Luffy defeats Kaido and both of them pass out.
Kaido gets back up and Luffy doesn't.
A dragon goes towards Kaido.
Zoro protects Luffy from the dragon.
Killing a worn out Kaido that just barely wakes up from KO is not a bigger feat than fighting King lol. If anything that is like Richie (Buggy's lion) who KOed Cabajji and the sheep guy who both already worn out after duking it out against each other, except on bigger scale.

Status
Not open for further replies.