Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
6.5/10. Im bothered by Luffy vs Kaido and the whole Linlin fiasco.

I wouldn't be bothered if the simple answer to Linlin stepping in for tama (momentarily) is that she simply has gratitude because she showed her kindness.. I could do without none of that extra mother mode shit.

Though Linlin looks amazing because Oda is lettering her breath a little. :steef:

As for Luffy vs Kaido, it's still super asspullish in my eyes. I know some think it's ok but I don't like how easily Luffy is doing all of this especially while in base.

it's a 6.5/10 but the Linlin stan in me if I ignore her mischaracterization would give this a 9 just because it feels good to see her with some restrictions lifted.
I dont think there will be much of a gap between luffy's base and other gears. rayliegh also suggested that he should have focused more on haki than DF so maybe only awakening will boost his power but not gears(atleast not the current ones)

I'm loving the Luffy vs Kaido fight, my boy has really grown since coming to Wano. I now understand why Shank's said they will meet soon. :luffydab:

I wonder what Oda is planning with Big Mom's new homie, but putting Big Mom and her homies, Nami and Zeus in one place feels a bit contrived as we already know that Nami will get Zeus.

Looks like Oda is really setting up Big Mom vs Kidd, hopefully Kidd will finally get to shine.

On a sad note, I get the feeling Page One is out after that hit, meaning his rematch with Sanji wont happen :noo:

I'm loving the Luffy vs Kaido fight, my boy has really grown since coming to Wano. I now understand why Shank's said they will meet soon. :luffydab:
I dont know why some people are hating this. Luffy is clearly not in kaido's level in terms of strength, but isnt haki made to counter strength?I dont think rayliegh was even stronger than G4 in raw strength but still he could one shot it

Good things about this chapter are:

Killer vs Hawkins-wonder if the fight will have conclusion

BM using advance CoC,I have feeling that Page One is not done yet and that Zeus will turn against BM.

Kaido's fighting spirit,that man love to fight,reminds me little bit of Zaraki from Bleach.

Bad things were BM "mother mod",Tama's existence and Usopp and Nami's display.

Hope that in the next chapter we see X Drake,Apoo and Sanji.

Killer facing Hawkins and those Fodder alone. Hawkins will probably make things very difficult for Killer with his Ability but Killer should be able to take this one.

So the one on one between Luffy and Kaido has started and Luffy can hold his own in his base form. There should be no doubts left that Luffy is now a solid top tier.

Kid and Big Mom looking for each other. Their clash is inevitable. Im hyped to see how that turns out. Either he still has not shown his full power or he will evolve in the middle of the battle like Luffy on the rooftop. Lets goo Kid

Status
Not open for further replies.