Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So did killer who couldn't take a haki oni giri. Hakai kills both of them.
Kidd already has the necessary defense/endurance to face the Yonko. All he needs is to learn how to use the adv CoC and he’ll be able to do good damage. Hopefully he either already has df awakening or awakens it during the fight too.
Nah fuck Adv CoC. That's already Luffy's thing now. Kid has such a hax ability, I wanna see some awesome shit using that.

blasted them may also mean they didn't receive the full attack
No it’s literally a blast attack. They took it head on
Post automatically merged:

Really now ? They probably just fall down because of the attack shock wave and the huge hole it caused.
It you loook at the diagram they didn’t.

They got hit then sent into the hole big mom created

S

Sasaki Kojirō

more like "big mom doesnt have adv coc"

it will lmao

portugese translation seems correct to me literally but english translation may be reference to zoro's attack "dead man's play"
Está completamente diferente, "não um homem morto", "poucos foram fortes o suficiente"
Isso está falando do ataque casual do KAIDO e não do ADCOC, a tradução correta faz implicação ao punhado capaz de usar ADCOC e referencia a apenas os mais fortes podem fazer isso. Ao invés disso o tradutor colocou : Poucos foram fortes o suficiente para não morrerem para ela, isso é ilógico isso nem existe na tradução em inglês.

retorts are needed for actual arguments all you did was talk out of your ass because you are mad , because sanji isn't doing shit
When you use sanji to defend zoro then YOU are the one that can't back up you're claims. My point was addressing how picky you were with wanting to see a clear panel where Kidd and Killer took the full attack or at least a statement, which I agree with you that's what would convince me too, but when it comes to Zoro context and panel proof is thrown to the bin, we have to now believe the bias interpretations of the zoro fanatics.

Status
Not open for further replies.