Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who cares :nicagesmile:
The strawhats didn't have a real on panel fight since EL. Killer, Kid, the scabbards and those unnecessary guys should be offpanelled.
I care, @Kejon cares, people who are fans of Killer cares. Just because it's a not a Straw Hat fight doesn't mean it should be off paneled.

At least Killer is about to fight someone, where is Sanji oh right still missing and running around.:kayneshrug:

FFS. We literally had their clash with even Law saying "they are not even touching" like Oden...
If your comments weren't enough cringe, you proved your insults are even more.
You talk about lack of critical thought while having a child abuser as your avatar and signature, I think that is far more cringe.

Not touching was Luffy slamming Kaido around, the effects were concentrated on Luffy's side.
This chapter it was an even CLASH that SPLIT THE SKY like we saw BEFORE THE TIMESKIP. We did not see that last chapter, how bad does your reading comprehension need to be to not see the difference?

You talk about lack of critical thought while having a child abuser as your avatar and signature, I think that is far more cringe.

Not touching was Luffy slamming Kaido around, the effects were concentrated on Luffy's side.
This chapter it was an even CLASH that SPLIT THE SKY like we saw BEFORE THE TIMESKIP. We did not see that last chapter, how bad does your reading comprehension need to be to not see the difference?
mate, leave him, he is just a hater.

Luffy's problem was, he was seeing what Kaido would do but neither could he dodge nor block his attacks. Now with the ACoC, he can block the attacks and use the future sight effectively.
Well the prob his both kaido and luffy has adv coc.......but hybrid kaido has much more physical strength so how can they cancel each other?
Does adv coc renders physical strength useless?

Luddy doesn't have a challenger mentality? Yea he only wants to become PK and challenged the emperors due to this. Which series have you been reading?
Anyway, i said "luffy always has been like goku", idk what you answer is talking about but is kinda delusional nevertheless.
i meant that he doesn't seek out harder fights on his own things just come in his way, i can't recall one fight where luffy was genuinely having fun (maybe one time when he fodderized blueno in enies lobby), this is the first time
this is the default mode of goku, he always enjoys tough battles

Well the prob his both kaido and luffy has adv coc.......but hybrid kaido has much more physical strength so how can they cancel each other?
Does adv coc renders physical strength useless?
Luffy has monsterous physical strength thanks to Monkey D genetics, so I wouldn't agree that hybrid Kaido is necessarily far far beyond where Luffy might be, all previous clashes have had the edge of CoC on Kaido's side so may have been misleading.
But even if Kaido is stronger than base Luffy, Luffy has advanced CoA while Kaido doesn't so he has multiple power pools acting.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
"Sanji couldn't even draw blood from Page One"

Where is the pool of blood from Big Mom's CoA and CoC infused punch because I don't see it?:catsure:

Sanji never used diable jambe, and the notion that Raidsuit boosts ap is pure Zorofans headcannon. Raidsuit doesn't increase his base speed

Sanji's leg hardness and power is some really underrated shit
There's loads of blood coming out of his mouth. That's not lightning.

Luffy has monsterous physical strength thanks to Monkey D genetics, so I wouldn't agree that hybrid Kaido is necessarily far far beyond where Luffy might be, all previous clashes have had the edge of CoC on Kaido's side so may have been misleading.
But even if Kaido is stronger than base Luffy, Luffy has advanced CoA while Kaido doesn't so he has multiple power pools acting.
Bro hybrid kaido's physical strength >> base luffy's and even BM has barrier thing.......and when they clash both uses barrier thing.....barrier thing is also coc..........

Status
Not open for further replies.