Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
kata wasnt calm to use his obs haki he was panicking and you know that
luffy said his haki wasnt good enough to block hody's ones. but here he is using adv coc so his haki is good enough
and vs bellamy luffy had refused to use haki because he didnt accept that battle, you can see luffy didnt use haki in left panel.
no we not talking about observation haki

kata has better coa than luffy shown in the first panel
luffy goes g4 gets more force
breaks through katas haki guard

luffys haki gets broken by hody

wtf are you on about

Ofc... People can like... what they like... . but just as you said... let each other have... their own opinion... so let me have mine.
This chapter is trash, One Piece at his lowest.
Tbh, it turned out better than the spoilers made it seem.
I didn't like the part with Big Mom at the end but I'm not really surprised by what happened (it's big meme after all).

But the beginning of the chapter was good. Luffy vs Kaido, Kidd and Killer interactions with Hawkins, especially Killer's dialogues.

The rest was meh though.

yes....you have your own opinion...but don't color it as if you are some kind of 'objective" viewer while people who gave rating which you don't like as some kind of "lack of intellect" or anything....just my "opinion"....
Yes... despite objectiveness doesn't exist, i believe my opinion... is way more objective... than the one of those who rate this chapter 5 stars because of 2 panels with luffy and kaido fighting. This is why One Piece reached his lowest point, now all Oda needs to to is draw Luffy punching with a yonko and a fiesta chapter is rated 5 stars by his fandom.

Last edited:
Tbh, I don't like this and where this is going
I was hoping for at least a 3 supernova on 1 Yonko
Kaido vs Luffy Law and Zorro
Then BM vs Killer Kidd and Drake
Instead Oda, again, choose the 1 v 1 route, which is crap and kinda underwhelming the Yonko after all the hype they got before
and why the hell?
Big Mom now has a "motherly side" for children, like fuck man, how much weird crap are you gonna pack on Big Meme?
What's next? She got hots for people from the ancient lost long nosed tribe and goes into wedding mode when she sees Usopp?
Meh chapter

Last edited:
Why are electric shocks not that deadly in Oda's world...tsk.
That massive lightening strike should fry anyone in its path.

Anyways, a mediocre chapter. Just like most of wano arc.
Well when characters such as Pagaya or Skypeia Usopp can take Enel's super powerful lightning attacks without real injuries you shouldn't be surprised that lightnings aren't that deadly in One Piece.

Tbh, it turned out better than the spoilers made it seem.
I didn't like the part with Big Mom at the end but I'm not really surprised by what happened (it's big meme after all).

But the beginning of the chapter was good. Luffy vs Kaido, Kidd and Killer interactions with Hawkins, especially Killer's dialogues.

The rest was meh though.
I didn't read the spoilers this is why I am disappointed, I had no idea of what expect from this chapter.
Yea i agree, it has his good points, but overall kinda meh, especially considering the fact that is the only chapter coming in 3 weeks :I

Yes... despite objectiveness doesn't exist, i believe my opinion... is way more objective... then the one of those who rate this chapter because of 2 panels with luffy and kaido fighting. This is why One Piece reached his lowest point, now all Oda needs to to is draw Luffy punching with a yonko and a trash chapter is rated 5 stars by his fandom.
when you believe your opinion is way more objective, that itself makes it more subjective....people rate chapter for different reasons.....and reasons manifested from their own perspective...anyways, no point in more discussion.....to each their own...

Status
Not open for further replies.