Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"ass clapped by doflamingo", doflamingo couldnt do shit after luffy went gear 4.
he had to go g4 because he didnt have great haki that would negate raw power, but he has adv coc now which negates raw power so he doesnt need to go to g4, even if he goes g4 there wouldnt be much of a difference because adv coc negates raw power
leave him....before that might as well gift him some acidity medicine....

no we not talking about observation haki

kata has better coa than luffy shown in the first panel
luffy goes g4 gets more force
breaks through katas haki guard

luffys haki gets broken by hody

wtf are you on about
yeah, and all those haki had to be touched, adv coc doesnt. we saw hyogoro and luffy clash equally because they both used adv coa. and this is the adv coc which is even better

This is the second time that Big Mom has been shown to be nice during this arc, the first being her O-Lin period. The third will be decisive and likely sees her reverting to her old and nicer personality for good, as the old proverb said the third time's a charm.

I didn't read the spoilers this is why I am disappointed, I had no idea of what expect from this chapter.
Yea i agree, it has his good points, but overall kinda meh, especially considering the fact that is the only chapter coming in 3 weeks :I
I'm sorry that I have to do that but you said you were rating the chapter more objectively than others yet in your arguments, you say that the fact it's the only chapter in 3 weeks makes it worse.

This doesn't sound like an objective criteria :goyea:

Anyway, chapter wasn't the best. And some people rated it 5 stars because their favourite characters did something or reappeared (hawkins). So yeah they didnt vote for the global quality but for some personal reason. It's just a manga, it doesn't really matter.

B

Ballel

well prometheus said it happen "sometimes" with children below 10 not everytime. If you are lucky, it happens and if you are not, it doesnt. and we know tama is also one of those characters who have walking plot armor
Come on man, that shit is just a convenient, cheap way for Oda to portray her as less evil than his male villains.

Status
Not open for further replies.