Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
when you believe your opinion is way more objective, that itself makes it more subjective....people rate chapter for different reasons.....and reasons manifested from their own perspective...anyways, no point in more discussion.....to each their own...
You may think i am omega subjecitve, but I base what i said on my personal one piece fandom experience. What i see, is that there are too many people who takes everything that oda gives as gold. I am a one piece maniac myself, one piece is basically the only shonen i ve been reading since the start to the end and i keep reading because i love the world that oda created, but this is the reason why i become upset/disappointed when i read something i believe shallow. I don't want oda to start subcosciously thinking that since the enormous success of his work he can go easy on it. But this is inevitable, and is been happening from a while. Let's wait till the end of the arc, but until now i felt it was weak, and in this chapter, once again the match up are splitted and changed. Idk it felt like Oda doesn't know what to do. You may say is better, there's more suspence, but i'd rather take my alabasta/ennies lobby style arcs, were match ups are clear and clean and Oda could focus on the true plot of the arc.

I'm sorry that I have to do that but you said you were rating the chapter more objectively than others yet in your arguments, you say that the fact it's the only chapter in 3 weeks makes it worse.

This doesn't sound like an objective criteria :goyea:
I don't get why you say so. Ok, so you felt in need of tryina bring an argument about my objectiveness. But sadly, that's not even a criteria, that is nothing but a feeling. Are you ok?

Hopefully he won't, I really want to see the fight between Killer and Hawkins.
Me too. It's time for him to show us what he really can do when he's going all out.

Also for someone who is a huge fan of Hawkins, I'm surprised that you haven't made a Hawkins fanclub yet lol.
The reason for that is, because people would trash it and I honestly don't need a fanclub to know and show that I like Hawkins.

Status
Not open for further replies.