Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who said Big Mom is going to betray Kaido? Oh wait... I did. Like I knew many things before including AdCoC due to having far better reading comprehension than Lolo and Ladmiral fans.

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...1000-straw-hat-luffy.9606/page-45#post-937196

As for who will kill Kaido? I believe Big mom is there for some reason, and we don't know who exactly betrayed the first Rocks which was the reason why they failed. If it was Big mom, then she will do it again, and betray Kaido. If it was Kaido, then Big mom can always say you betrayed Rocks, and now I betray you, so she delivers the finishing blow, kills Kaido and leaves Wano after getting defeated by Luffy, Kidd and Law alliance.

Killer vs Hawkins should atleast take up the bulk of an upcoming chapter. Hope to see Sanji meet up with Yamato soon (then get his 1v1 started) and to see how Marco is doing, now that Perospero joined the battle.

Luffy being impressive as usual. I don't expect him to be able to beat Kaido with just his base (even though Kaido has taken a lot of hits prior to this 1v1) and he'll have to transform once Kaido's awakening is brought out but still incredible given how far he's come. Nami should be getting Zeus back and I expect her and Usopp to prove themselves soon.

Ulti will attack Linlin and call her traitor. She will rage Linlin up and then gets hit heavily. More or less the same way Paypay got hit. But she is able to stand up again directly, but pretty hurt and huffing. Big mum then charges up again and hits her again. She falls down, extremely hurt, blood all over, but crawling to paypay. "I dont let you die Paypay..."

Big mum will jump up, use Hera and wants to give Ulti and Paypay the finish blow, Ulti looks straight in the thunderball, scared, some little tears, but still filled in anger, till she suddenly sees an impact in big mums face and big mum get thrown into the wall from a giant metal hand, filled in CoA.

"Found you old hag." - Kid
Or her headbutt will cause amnesia :ultimoji:

Also Kaido looks for strong opponents and a good fight. Katakuri only tried to stop Luffy.
Kaido lets people hits him, Katakuri don't.
Probably why this feels far less threatening. Feels like a match rather than a 'real' fight with high stakes. For instance, Admirals, though weaker feel much more threatening as they're there for the kill. I understand it's a part of Kaido's character for some reason but that acts as a diluting agent in the fight imo. Wish that it's expanded upon in his backstory or else that's pretty unnecessary. I just wish that the Shanks fight won't be like this.

Captain Kuro wasn't threatening once they understand how his attack works.
Yeah, but like I said, that was towards the end of the fight. The guy felt really very threatening for the majority of the fight but for Kaido, it doesn't even feel like we're at the climax. More so, if this is indeed not the last round.

CoC is related to will so I don't think it should be on a different level.
That's fair. Good point.

Probably why this feels far less threatening. Feels like a match rather than a 'real' fight with high stakes
Yeah except from chapter 1010 he never talked about killing them.
The stake was take everything (Poneglyphs, Crew, Robin and so on...)
The winner should be the closest to the OP.
Kaido also wanted SN's in his crew so he require to not kill them.

Kuro fight was short and we don't know how strong was luffy and in general Pre TS opponents where threathenning now we know Luffy will find a way.

Yeah, I don't know why but Oda couldn't make Kaido feel that threatening. He seemed much more threatening when he was introduced. Felt like a fucking demon and someone whom Luffy can never even dream to beat. But now... ehh
If Oda didnt waste those chapters on scabbards and gathering allies, hiding and all that crap, he could have focused on fighting Strawhats against Beast Pirates. As they enter, they start fighting, and then they get imprisoned. Luffy and Zoro get training while imprisoned from Hyogoro and Kyoshiro (it will give them more credit as they are samurai and know better about Haki). And then Raizou or Yamato freeing them, and they extreme diff Kaido and Calamities in round 2.

It would have portrayed scabbards as strong characters and gave more weight to the story.

I dont know, I am not a writer, but I feel like everything is wrong with the current arc, I love these characters and I have expectations, but it is not just interesting for me. Everything seems diluted and there is no tension at all.

Just a reminder that next week is golden week so we are likely to get 1012 spoilers at least next week. We may not get scans though next Friday, and the spoilers and maybe leaked LQ raws will be around for a 2 week span before 1012 is officially released in HQ.

Basically:

- 1012 spoilers: April 26th/27th as usual (likely, Korean guy did it last year; if not 5ch spoilers or redon summary may still come the 28th/29th)

- 1012 LQ raws: April 29th/30th is possible. 50/50 chance I'd say

- 1012 HQ chapter: May 7th, anything before is unlikely but can be possible

- 1013 spoilers: May 10th/11th

- 1013 LQ raws: May 13th

- 1013 HQ chapter: May 14th

Likely Oda break after this because it's technically 3 chapters with Golden Week.

- 1014 May 28th potentially

Just a reminder that next week is golden week so we are likely to get 1012 spoilers at least next week. We may not get scans though next Friday, and the spoilers and maybe leaked LQ raws will be around for a 2 week span before 1012 is officially released in HQ.

Basically:

- 1012 spoilers: April 26th/27th as usually (likely, he did it last year)

- 1012 LQ raws: April 29th/30th is possible. 50/50 chance I'd say

- 1012 HQ chapter: May 7th, anything before is unlikely but can be possible

- 1013 spoilers: May 10th/11th

- 1013 LQ raws: May 13th

- 1013 HQ chapter: May 14th

Likely Oda break after this because it's technically 3 chapters with Golden Week.

- 1014 May 28th potentially
No full spoilers all week tho :steef:

Status
Not open for further replies.