Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

humanbeing

Wouldn't she make for a perfect friend of Momo however? Seriously doubt they would both join
i think they both will join either way since Momo has power that is most important for Luffy i think he might be Uranus. Roger has Shanks and Buggy who were kids as well. Luffy having two Kids on his chip will not be surprising.

Ulti will attack Linlin and call her traitor. She will rage Linlin up and then gets hit heavily. More or less the same way Paypay got hit. But she is able to stand up again directly, but pretty hurt and huffing. Big mum then charges up again and hits her again. She falls down, extremely hurt, blood all over, but crawling to paypay. "I dont let you die Paypay..."

Big mum will jump up, use Hera and wants to give Ulti and Paypay the finish blow, Ulti looks straight in the thunderball, scared, some little tears, but still filled in anger, till she suddenly sees an impact in big mums face and big mum get thrown into the wall from a giant metal hand, filled in CoA.

"Found you old hag." - Kid[/QUOTE
:steef:]

Prediction:After this arc Luffy,Kidd and Law will be considered Yonko!Kidd and Law will recruit the defeated Beast Pirates(the fodder)!Luffy will get yamato,momo and tama!Kaido and BM will be defeated!Kaido will either be dead or captured by cp0 and Big Mom will be mentally crippled!Law and Luffy's Alliance will end here!While luffy stays in Wano,Kidd and Law will sail the new world conquering territority and powering up for the war with World Government!BM pirates will rescue momma and gtfo of Wano!

Last edited:
Thats true but luffy has received damage too(apoo, ulti, ragnaraku, flame blast, casual emperor hits). They both arent on 100% of their physical health so they are in a similar state. I dnot care who will assist him, anyone descently strong would be fine. Just dont make luffy beat an emperor in 1v1. That should be an eos feat.
Well, EoS Luffy is a monster in a totally different realm in my headcanon, more so if we get 20-year timeskip for the epilogue or something so beating an emperor shouldn't really be an EoS feat but yeah, it's still maybe a little early for him to do that unless his future opponents are all on another level like Imu(?) and future Blackbeard. Shanks will also be a tougher opponent as swordsmen are a bad matchup for Luffy. So, if you think about it, him beating Kaido right now (who's definitely much more injured than Luffy is) may not affect the future power-scaling as bad as it seems.

But I still think there might be a little support towards the end. Yamato is possible as she's seemingly not that strong too which won't take away a lot from Luffy's victory and also she talked about fighting Kaido.

Wouldn't she make for a perfect long-term friend of Momo however? Seriously doubt they would both join
I also doubt that both will join. However, if one of them joins, being the only child in the crew may make them feel lonely. Spending time with a peer is usually more fun for children as in the case of Shanks and Buggy.

H

humanbeing

Prediction:After this arc Luffy,Kidd and Law will be considered Yonko!Kidd and Law will recruit the defeated Beast Pirates(the fodder)!Luffy will get yamato,momo and tama!
that might be true for Kid but Law will have to accompany Luffy and Robin since he wants to know about the D.
he is just like Oden, Roger asked Oden to accompany him and Oden wanted to know about the role of the Kozuki and the Poneglyphs

Law wants to know about the D. and Luffy could ask him since he really considers him a nakama from the beginning.

Imo the mothering mode and Big Mom talking about morals did not need to be added, other than that I have no problem with Big Mom being nice to Tama and attacking Page One.
Honestly if Oda made it more about her being selfish for the pure fact that that the town fed her Oshuriko and it made her happy, then proceeded to hypocritically say what she says to P1, then I would have thought it would be much better.

Clearly, that still happens, but if he just had someone call out on her hypocritical crazy shit then it would have been way funnier and way better cause Big Mom is just nuts lol

Imo the mothering mode and Big Mom talking about morals did not need to be added, other than that I have no problem with Big Mom being nice to Tama and attacking Page One.
Really ? Now I should believe that the evil, sadistic, man kidnapper , rapist , child abusing , child killing, backstabbing, greedy, selfish devil caring about a child that helped her makes sense ?

Mind you right after she regained her memories she called that same town and its people lowly scum.

that might be true for Kid but Law will have to accompany Luffy and Robin since he wants to know about the D.
he is just like Oden, Roger asked Oden to accompany him and Oden wanted to know about the role of the Kozuki and the Poneglyphs

Law wants to know about the D. and Luffy could ask him since he really considers him a nakama from the beginning.
I think you have a point,also Law's dream is to destroy the celestial dragons i think!So it would make sense to him be Luffy's Oden!While Kidd will be Luffy's WB!Kidd needs to get a bigger crew and more power ups,so at least one of the novas besides luffy and bb actually do something!(not hating on Law,he planned all this since the pre-skip)

Status
Not open for further replies.