Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Big mom sending heads in boxes, killing her son, doing basically massacres with her ``tea party``- Ok, makes sense.
Big Mom having a ``code of honor`` in the middle of a war- Yeah? This maniac has a ``code of honor`` right now? How convenient.:seriously:
Thats the gag. She only has this "honor" cause they fed her Oshuriko and the town was destroyed, hence the title of the chapter. It's purely a selfish "honor"

Big mom sending heads in boxes, killing her son, doing basically massacres with her ``tea party``- Ok, makes sense.
Big Mom having a ``code of honor`` in the middle of a war- Yeah? This maniac has a ``code of honor`` right now? How convenient.:seriously:
Thing is,Big Mom is mentally Ill!She is the Sensui from the op world(multiple personality disorder)!It is within her character to be inconsistent!He have seen from her:cannibalism,go insane from hunger pangs,change her personality from a blow to the head,now she is in her"mother mode"!It would not be crazy if big mom had a child in the middle of the war!It actually would be within her character since she has child's every year!And her "mother mode" actually makes sense,if she was a crazy psycho with little kids all the time she wouldn't have her crew!

?? I'm not wanking Doflamingo nor i know who KoL is, I was just saying how is he jumping from Doflamingo level to Yonko level in a month ? that's beyond me.
Unless yall expected another offscreen training timeskip, this was always how it was gonna go lol. This is why oda does the training stuff for Luffy now, because he had to try and explain how a 19 year old is destroying pirates who've been at the top of their game for decades.

I'm still thinking Luffy dies at the end. It would justify all of this, because it would be a flicker moment in history to have practically the living will of Joy Boy and Roger surpass everyone and then die meaningfully. Plus, very unorthodox for shonen protagonists to die and stay dead, so it would he pretty unique for a series like this.

It's fine if you want to call Big Mom and her character trash but pretending that her being whimsical and being nice to people that benefit her is a new development of this chapter is just being a poor reader.
The woman has a country of her own,i might be wrong,but if i rember right she doesn't force citizens to stay,they just pay a soul tribute and stay there because they want!

Unless yall expected another offscreen training timeskip, this was always how it was gonna go lol. This is why oda does the training stuff for Luffy now, because he had to try and explain how a 19 year old is destroying pirates who've been at the top of their game for decades.

I'm still thinking Luffy dies at the end. It would justify all of this, because it would be a flicker moment in history to have practically the living will of Joy Boy and Roger surpass everyone and then die meaningfully. Plus, very unorthodox for shonen protagonists to die and stay dead, so it would he pretty unique for a series like this.
Yes,Luffy dying after all this would make sense since his DF fucks his health up and he is improving his haki way too fast by getting into lots of life and death fights!Not many people have advanced observation,armament and conquerors haki in the verse and add awakening with all that and you could see how his time spam will shrink a lot!Lets not forget all the shit he went throught pre-skip:hard fight with arlong,stab and poisoned by crocodile,fighting until he couldn't move with rob lucci,fighting until he couldn't move with moriah,abusing g2+g3 in sabaody,Kuja island,Impel down,Poisoned by Magellan,Invankov's hormone treatment,fighting in marineford and almost getting killed may times,more of invankov's hormenes,mentally broken and scarred by sakazuki,waking up after a surgery to wreak havok in a random forest in kuja island!Luffy has suffered a lot!Now in the new world he has taken heavy damage in almost every arc,lets not forget the straw hats have just recently arrived in the new world!Roger took years to conquer the grande line,Luffy will pull a Jesus in a couple of months!it would make total sense if he developed a terminal illness after all this abuse!

They are blindly defending oda garbage disgusting cringe writing it’s getting tragic , man.
I cant wait to get to that level when everyone start talking about this topic. I use to highlight these issues, and get roasted for it. Now, I just sit back and enjoy it. There are many more mangas that I like, but I am still following One Piece because at one point it was so good that it almost had no flaws (perfect world building, awesome fights, awesome character moments and so on). But now everything has changed and it is like a snow ball effect, but imagine a snow ball going down the drain and as it goes it piles up more shit. It is unstoppable now. Nothing can wash this and get it cleaned and the stains will remain forever, and I love it. Fucking 1000 chapters and we are nowhere near end, and the writer dares to waste chapters on irrelevant characters. Then there are fans who say, you can quit, but they wont understand we have invested our time in One Piece, we expected it to be great, now it feels like we have been betrayed.
Post automatically merged:

is FS involved in the conversation between Kaido and Luffy?
I think so, "wider the smile", Luffy predicted that line.

I cant wait to get to that level when everyone start talking about this topic. I use to highlight these issues, and get roasted for it. Now, I just sit back and enjoy it. There are many more mangas that I like, but I am still following One Piece because at one point it was so good that it almost had no flaws (perfect world building, awesome fights, awesome character moments and so on). But now everything has changed and it is like a snow ball effect, but imagine a snow ball going down the drain and as it goes it piles up more shit. It is unstoppable now. Nothing can wash this and get it cleaned and the stains will remain forever, and I love it. Fucking 1000 chapters and we are nowhere near end, and the writer dares to waste chapters on irrelevant characters. Then there are fans who say, you can quit, but they wont understand we have invested our time in One Piece, we expected it to be great, now it feels like we have been betrayed.
Post automatically merged:

I think so, "wider the smile", Luffy predicted that line.
I truly think Oda thinks we care about everything he writes, I mean what do you expect when everyone around you has been blowing smoke up you're ass for god knows how many years. It's the Kanye effect where a guy has been so successful he thinks anything his mind concocts is somehow "Genius."

They are blindly defending oda garbage disgusting cringe writing it’s getting tragic , man.
They are not blindly defending you moron. They are trying to reason with you by showing instances of Bigmom and her character. But you single cell organism ego hurt because you can't comprehend and call whatever it is inconvenient as garbage. I don't think you are any different from Oda apologist. You are just blindly calling garbage. Later Smoothie going to be further proven that she is below Katakuri or Shanks not getting off paneled by Blackbeard. I am damn sure you will say Oda is garbage at that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.