Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wtf you are saying?
I accepted previous chapters but didn't like it many things. 1010 is just unacceptable
1010 isn't the worst. You saw KId tanking a blow from BM in the head with no protections
Zoro Block Hakai
Law tank TB
And most of the characters getting a huge Zenkai Boost ?
What is worse in 1010 ?

You can't complain about 1010 giving some chapters are similar or worse than this one
I don't think any other is worse. Maybe 1011?
I mean... 1010 was the great divider. From 1010 and ahead nothing else make sense in OP. Pre 1010 had some issues but still fine. 1010 was just horrible. The Yonko fight who suppose to be a teamfight turns out in 1v1. Kid for no reason at all drop the fight to go after BM. He has issues with Kaido not BM. Law and maybe even Killer could have went after BM still not making sense. They separated the Yonkos and then separated themselves? It suppose to be 1v5 against Kaido and beat him quickly before BM returned.

I don't think any other is worse. Maybe 1011?
I mean... 1010 was the great divider. From 1010 and ahead nothing else make sense in OP. Pre 1010 had some issues but still fine. 1010 was just horrible. The Yonko fight who suppose to be a teamfight turns out in 1v1. Kid for no reason at all drop the fight to go after BM. He has issues with Kaido not BM. Law and maybe even Killer could have went after BM still not making sense. They separated the Yonkos and then separated themselves? It suppose to be 1v5 against Kaido and beat him quickly before BM returned.
It's easier to stall a Yonko than beating one also 1+1 in a fight doesn't equate to 2
BM and Kaido helps each other
Looks when everyone was focused on Kaido BM use a thunder attack.
Kidd drops it to stall and eventually beat BM. Kidd wants to fight he doesn't need to have issues with someone. Also by an extent BM is Kid enemy as she's allied with Kaido.

Younko wasn't supposed to be a team fight since the beginnig we knew Luffy will have is 1vs1 it's just obvious and always happen. You can't blame Oda to crush your headcannons.
Their plan failed BM didn't fall as Prometheus saved her. So they need someone to stall her.

It's easier to stall a Yonko than beating one also 1+1 in a fight doesn't equate to 2
BM and Kaido helps each other
Looks when everyone was focused on Kaido BM use a thunder attack.
Kidd drops it to stall and eventually beat BM. Kidd wants to fight he doesn't need to have issues with someone. Also by an extent BM is Kid enemy as she's allied with Kaido.

Younko wasn't supposed to be a team fight since the beginnig we knew Luffy will have is 1vs1 it's just obvious and always happen. You can't blame Oda to crush your headcannons.
Their plan failed BM didn't fall as Prometheus saved her. So they need someone to stall her.
Kaido itself said BM was a joke always needed help. So Kaido helping Prometheus to save BM actually made Kaido took a hit from Law. That time Kaido could have already killed Luffy who was unconscious(in a universe where Oda actually kills characters including MC, I know pure bullshit). Kaido only seemed to be hurt by Luffy base form Red Rock and Law's internal damage. So removing BM wouldn't be that much help. Plus Luffy was unconscious at that time. Kid and Killer left Zoro and Law to fight Kaido. No logic at all.

Oda crush my headcannon? Oda created himself the teamfight. I always thought in a 1v1 about Luffy x Kaido. But not like that disgusting plot armor. I was still hoping for supernova lose teamfight and sometime later Luffy will have a 1v1 with Kaido after truly mastering adv haki(since it seems he is not using in G4 and can't use it to defend Kaido's attacks).

And 1011 is maybe worse because now Kid is going alone to fight BM. He was totally a joke at rooftop. Is just poor writing after poor writing. Oda could have showed better feats of Kid and not made Luffy knocked out to support those 1v1 fights. Instead he made 2 chapters of mess and only fanboys are clapping for that shit.

I said in other posts in the beginning of the rooftop fight that it would be Luffy vs Kaido and Kidd vs BM as the final match ups!The team fight was just to nerf the yonkos enough so Luffy and Kidd could shine!I don't understand why some people got so frustated with chapter 1010,i saw things happening like this from the beginning!It makes the most sense after all,shounen battles happen like this:protagonist and important characters get immense boosts when plot demands it!No surprise at all with Luffy and Kidd getting the shine they deserve!Also,i think Oda didn't give Kidd too much shine in the rooftop(no hurting yonkos) to Hype his fight with BM!

Status
Not open for further replies.