How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. You are assuming page 1 is done when the arc has explained their monstrous recovery.

2. You forget that Chiffon and all the "kids" she has hurt/abused are not kids. They are in their 20s and 30s. BM specifically has a personality that comes out when she talks to kids.

What I will agree on is her not reacting when Momo was being executed, but we don't know how the "personality" works. It could be that she needs to talk to someone and become friends with them. She's still "evil" when Momo was being executed so that could explain that
He literally rode with her from Kuri to Udon. He spent as much time with her as Tama did.

she does destroy islands when she didnt get the food she wants.
literally consistent writing. as I said you are being reactionary

also above, all you said, is literally assumtion, thats why I told you to be patience.
  1. nothing says page one is done. he just come back after being defeated by luffy even
  2. tama is not outshining any strawhat. their clashes is not over
cant believe I am even typing this basic thing.
you know reading one piece weekly is very hard because it takes lot of time to get payoff for some events (and on occasions you don't those also).....

I said that O-Lin was likely just a prelude for Big Mom to turn good again in the future, and that it would be done in a ridiculous way to be exact. And man it's just happening in this chapter indeed.
tama appears and now Big Mom fighting for the alliance loool
Lets not take this too far... Big mom beating up page one isnt an indication of her vjanging sides... These villains have been shpwn casually beating up their allies all throughout the story... Doesnt mean they stop being allies

Big mom will not stop wanting to kill Luffy just because of Tama. I bet she will tell Tama to abandon luffy instead if Tama tries to defend Luffy and from their the problem will escalate when Tama refuses

1. You are assuming page 1 is done when the arc has explained their monstrous recovery.
Bro fuck off if Pageone is done or not,im not assuming this, but it is a fact with BM attacking Pageone,her alliance with Kaido is probably ending. I doubt BM gonna let Kaido to kill Tama or destroying her country. And then BM will fight for Tama.

Pageone getting nerfed is a another problem but not important as the fact that Tama could put BM to her side...

2. You forget that Chiffon and all the "kids" she has hurt/abused are not kids. They are in their 20s and 30s. BM specifically has a personality that comes out when she talks to kids.
She try to kill Chiffon children bro, Amanda destroy a island full of people and children. Basically they kill for food and you try to say me BM care for children when she literally try to kill Chiffon and her baby?

She want to kill Lola because the destroy the plan to team up with elbaf to became a yonkou but a food change her mind to risking the alliance with Kaido? Wtf is this shit?

A 8 year old children outshinning Nami and Usopp right now, is this what you want to see? A 8year old children tame a Yonkou and a army who was build up from Kaido over years of hard work...

What I will agree on is her not reacting when Momo was being executed, but we don't know how the "personality" works. It could be that she needs to talk to someone and become friends with them. She's still "evil" when Momo was being executed so that could explain that
or he was older than the treshold.

Atleast my boy, Hakwins, is back and he'll likely reveal who's fated to die. Aside from that, was kinda disappointed by the spoilers (I'll wait for the release of course). I would've taken Sanji running over this. Big Mom gelping Tama? Nah...

Why'd Oda have to take Usopp's opponent and have him get whooped by Big Mom? Assuming he stays down or is gravely injured which is what would make sense. Either way, it's whatever. I'll wait for the chapter to come out and the one in 2 weeks. I'm not super content with this arc but maybe my mind will change as it draws further to the end....

Next time we come back to killer and hawkins I see three things

either

1. killer low diffs him off screen

2. killer and hawkins talk and make a deal or something like that

3. Hawkins tries to compromise with killer while killer attacks him

Atleast my boy, Hakwins, is back and he'll likely reveal who's fated to die. Aside from that, was kinda disappointed by the spoilers (I'll wait for the release of course). I would've taken Sanji running over this. Big Mom gelping Tama? Nah...

Why'd Oda have to take Usopp's opponent and have him get whooped by Big Mom? Assuming he stays down or is gravely injured which is what would make sense. Either way, it's whatever. I'll wait for the chapter to come out and the one in 2 weeks. I'm not super content with this arc but maybe my mind will change as it draws further to the end....
I doubt he’s down for the count

Status
Not open for further replies.