Status
Not open for further replies.
Next time we come back to killer and hawkins I see three things

either

1. killer low diffs him off screen

2. killer and hawkins talk and make a deal or something like that

3. Hawkins tries to compromise with killer while killer attacks him
Hawkins might reveal that Kid is the man with a 1% chance of living

I'd have preferred if Big Mom went after Kaido's poneglyph (which still might happen) over this development. Maybe Big Mom only took out Page One and will go back to being Kaido's ally but it ain't looking too good...

you know reading one piece weekly is very hard because it takes lot of time to get payoff for some events (and on occasions you don't those also).....
its what i have been doing for more than 2/3 of my life.
but one can always read on a volume basis. No need to wait for an arc to finish, just 3 months of waiting, and usually the pace is good enough for impatient people

He literally rode with her from Kuri to Udon. He spent as much time with her as Tama did.
Again, not what I'm saying. I'm saying she has to be in direct contact with them and speak to them. Prometheus is literally saying something to that effect here.

If Tama was being executed beforehand, she wouldn't react, the personality comes out when she talks to the kids.

You and @playa4321 aren't actually getting what I'm saying here

I doubt it’s anything serious. It’s probably just her grabbing and throwing page one. I doubt it’s like some named attack. Same thing she did to Usopp and them
She probably bitchslapped him while asking if he has no morals lmao, the spoiler doesn't emphasizes the attack I do not know why people here are.

I think this BM special mode is just a temporary cus ulti is there

Ulti will angry because her beloved has been beaten and decided to go full head on BM and turn her into something else (just like brachio bomber but it's ulti)

O-Lin is on the Live Performance floor.....Fact

Queen is on the Live Performance floor....Fact

Chopper is fighitng Queen......Fact

Monster Point only lasts 3 mins and then Chopper is paralysed.....Fact

Queen would beat the breaks off of Chopper and all the fodders surrounding him....Fact

O-Lin likes Chopper.......Fact

Existence for set-up for Chopper and Meme to remeet.....Fact

O-Lin vs Queen has already occured.....Fact

Oda loves to bring back past established shit....Fact

O-Lin saves Chopper from Queen and fights his Hybrid Form.......Confirmed:endthis:

she does destroy islands when she didnt get the food she wants.
Change it the fact she killing people? She try to kill her own children for not beeing able to team up with elbaf and now she risking on her own plan to became a pirateking because of Tama? She chefs from her feed her to,not change any fact that she actually kill them off.

nothing says page one is done. he just come back after being defeated by luffy even
Where I said Pageone is done? Pageone is not even the biggest problem here.

tama is not outshining any strawhat. their clashes is not
Without Tama: Nami and Usopp would get killed. Without her Franky would get killed. Without her smiles would not change the sides. Without her Big mom would not defend Nami and Usopp. What have usopp done in compare to Tama? Explain.

Status
Not open for further replies.