How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

humanbeing

Only a few truly believed that. I wasn't making myself any illusion about the chances of Kid or any Supernova being Luffy's true rival and equal, Dressrosa buried that idea and WCI was the final nail in the coffin.
me too but still i was hoping he can at least put a good fight against her

I don't think it's olin ????? I think big mom fucking likes tama
It doesnt matter regardless. Chopper is gonna get rag-dolled. And Tama will tell Meme to save Chopper.

Now Meme is on the allaince side, you seriously think she's gonna be fighting trash like Ulti and P1. Nah she gon be fighting Queen.

no matchup, no fights, no advancement in the story/war, o-lin is back.

This is litterally the worst chapter of onigashima.

Every damn otama chapter is a disaster, remember the kibidango chapter ? :gokulaugh:

We waited 2 weeks for that and we'll have to wait 2 more weeks for the next chapter :josad:

Killer vs Hawkins is really gonna be cool but I think he will join the alliance and heal Zoro
Zoro vs King
Yamato vs Queen
Sanji helps Inu and beats Jack

Kid and Luffy vs Kaido
or
Yamato and Luffy vs Kaido meanwhile Kid beats Queen

Credit to Redon

- Chapter 1,011: "The Virtue of The Red Beans".
- Killer and Kid are scared to see that Big Mom returns flying even without Zeus.
- Zeus, who has escaped from Kid's metal box since his powers have been weakened, goes to look for Big Mom.
- Law teleports with Zoro and Zeus, leaving Luffy alone.
- Kid and Killer arrive at the castle after an attack by Big Mom and confront Hawkins. In the end, Killer is the one who faces him alone and Kid leaves.
- Page One chases Nami, Usopp and Tama.
- Tama goes to the Live Floor to give an order to the Gifters who have eaten her kibi dango. Thus will his role in the war end.
- Usopp manages to slow down / slow down Page One.
- While fleeing, Nami, Usopp and Tama meet Big Mom.
- Nami and Usopp are terrified. Tama calls her Olin and talks to her in a friendly way.
- Big Mom is friendly to Tama.
- Prometheus says that it has entered its "special" mode (the Korean filter does not say the name) that only comes out with children under a certain age (again the Korean filter does not say the number).
What is this special mode????how can tama affected big mom like this even her children can affect her like this lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.