How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember some idiots wanted Oda to end roof piece due to their hatred and jealousy for a certain character. So, here you go. Back to the fucking Olin Tama garbage. This is complete trash. I should have taken a break the moment this 5vs2 ended.
Tama is really a poison.
I rather had Kid and Killer for shorttime vs Big mom rather seeing her to help Tama.
As I said Big mom is not the problem, more like Tama and Oda way who use her as plottool.

You arguments are pointless and I debunk any of them, like the Usopp and Nami partt where you stop writing back because of knowing you are wrong:

Forget the scene where she attack Chiffon, a castle where she had her children or when she bully Pudding?

You gonna forget where she was just bad that her own childrens(Opera and co) fear her so much to a point to lie about stuff and leaving her island? She threat her own childrens as trash, to a point where Katakurii want her to get defeated by Luffy, his own Mother?
You guys are delusion asf if you believe BM much care about childrens when the order her crew to destroy island and kill people, she literally not care for Chiffon son too.

Also another bs point is that she only care for Tama, but in case Momo know Olin also why she didn´t protect Momo?

Otama and Momo where with BM together, she should remember him too but the same guy was ignored and Bm not give any fuck:

So much for her threating the guys who help her.
It is just Oda bs writing with come off shit stuff only to give the alliance a chance to with PIS plottools on their side.
Otama already did more then Nami+Usopp together for the war with tells a lot how much Oda care for the strawhats, they became background while the samurai(scabbards) and other important character get more shine, tells a lot how bad this raid is now.

The point is that she never care for anyone, if you make mistake or beeing her enemy you get killed by her.
Even Opera her own son or Perospero where scared of her own mother with tells a lot.

And she can´t take a one yonkou alone without help, this was clear since the start off one piece.
She would risk anything if she alone would try to take the other yonkous, Whitebeard and Kaido make it clear with facing another Yonkou, the risk is high that you lose anything.
Having two poneglyphs don´t change anything, without any alliance she can´t take Shanks and BB after facing Shanks alone.

Rather having Kaiido and his crew on her side she throw it away for Tama, but don´t care for Momo?

The smiles where a big plot overall for the story, for Kaido, for Doffy, for Law and also for the war, to stop the smile or weakenend them was a major plan of Law. Alone you compare the build up over 400chapters with a small frey like Tama showing your based skill for reading One piece.

Tama is basically a PIS, plottool for Oda to change the side of the war in favour for the strawhat, nothing less.
He use her to bring Luffy in udon, he use her to take control over Udon, her character is just based on beeing just PIS, to save the alliance.

A 8year old child outshinning the strawhats like Nami and co right now, basically another character who steal the show of the strawhats like the scabbards.

Kinda funny how I could tell before even the chapter coming out with guys would defend that this here, basically as I expect the same user who defend it everytime.
:kayneshrug:
took some mental gymnastic did you? lol must have been more than an hour. I had fun banter with other people here.
back to you:
- nami and usopp I still stand with my opinion. the fight is not done, tama did contribute alot but not to the point of outshining them. you are literally basing your opinion at your headcanon saying that p1 and ulti is done. tama and usopp and nami did saved franky not just tama. straw hat saves each other water is wet.
- also people like tama to some degree, nothing wrong if she shines along with the crew. also literally only usopp and nami get outshined at the moment. the rest of strawhat is fighitng someone else 1v1 with a SIGNIFICANT character. not insignificant slimes. again you are basing your opinion at your headcanon
- by the gods read slower. big mom like child of certain age. this argument is pointless. once her children passes that age, the favoritism is no more
-why momo is not maybe he is older than tama, maybe he needs to be near big mom's vicinity, we dont know.
your turn, I can do this all week.

I not defending anything, unlike you im just being patient and wait for the whole thing to conclude. and if I see an unfair critisism I have no problem trying to correct them. also I dont just respond to any brainless critisism, yours fortunately hold enough merit for a discussion. many other dont.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Raid would be a 1000x better if we just focused on the Straw Hats and Supernovas. An entire chapter of say, Robin vs Black Maria is no Roof Piece but it's better then Tama Piece.

Ah sorry, I didn't see you in Kid threads so I didn't know if you were serious or sarcastic.
That's what I think about this whole thing :

This Kid/Killer and Luffy/Zoro supposed rivarly is a meme. After Wano they won't even be licking Luffy's boots. I believe that the Kid pirates are destined for failure (and have already failed various times in the NW) and are meant instead to highlight how special the Strahwats are.

Will they catch up in a distant future, after EoS? Who knows. But in the short term I believe that their destiny is very different.

She spent as much time with Momo as she did with Tama...
Again the trigger factor for BM personality change was attack on Okobore town where she was treated nice and given oshiroku.
So why would she stop Momo’s execution? He hasn’t done anything nice to Big Mom. Interacted little to none with her and hence there was no trigger factor for BM with momo. So she didn’t do anything to Momo’s execution.

at the end of Wano you will consider Big Mom and Kaido ( and Shiki) as the greatest villains in OP

we are still in the build up phase, and BM definitely have a cunning and smart side, but we can't ignore what her character is about, her naive side is important to her development and it must be highlighted
I normally agree with your insights, but this is way going to far in a wrong direction... still in build up phase, Big Mom, Kaido & Shiki as the greatest antagonists in OP? Absolutely no

how do you even have this confidence?

Again the trigger factor for BM personality change was attack on Okobore town where she was treated nice and given oshiroku.
So why would she stop Momo’s execution? He hasn’t done anything nice to Big Mom. Interacted little to none with her and kost importantly there was no trigger factor for BM with momo. Hence she didn’t do anything to Momo’s execution.
Stop talking shit. She didn't show this to her kids when they were kids even when they were nice to her mom

Status
Not open for further replies.