How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
We still got the zoro backstory that oda teased in the sbs to go through probably one for kaido as well, theres the queen and sanji germa plot to resolve too.
Maybe even the black blade. And the person who healed the scabbards too.

Put aside the characters, so many fans are actually pushing so hard for Wano to have 5 acts, that I could see them dropping the series when it turns out this is the final.

Like, y'all want another 2 acts of this ?

This is this BIGGEST pile of BS I've ever seen.
:nicagesmile:
So you're telling me that Akainu and Blackbeard aren't/weren't threatening!? Are Oda's knights out of their minds after this chapter? What the fuck are you saying, you mapped head....??????
You can't compare Akainu and Blackbeard to Orochimaru in terms of terror, tension and creepiness.

You arguments are garbage shit, you literally ignore all the points and dodge most arguments and try to defend yourself?

Doesn´t change the fact that without Tama, Usopp and Nami would get killed off, that is not a headcanon but a fact, like it or not.
Same for Franky, he was in danger because of Sasaki+Smile gang on him.
Tama was the most reason why Franky was saved.
Without Tama:
-Nami and Usopp would get killed off
-Franky would get ganged
-Smile army would gang on the alliance
-Big mom would join again rooftop

Alone having the ability to make the smile to her army is dangerous asf, if she really change BM now to join the alliance or at least stop helping the beast pirates and that is in every way better then just to defeat a Flyer.

She outshine Usopp and Nami, if she now take Big mom on her side then this going be better then anything what the strawhats doing 1on1 against a flyer or calamity, since Big mom>>anyone expect Kaido in the beast pirates sides.

Pudding was a children when she get bulled by BM.
Baby of Chiffon would get killed of if the germa wouldn´t help her, her children literally fear her, so much for you points.

Momo is in same age as Tama, you literally not reading the informations, that is really bullshit what coming from you here.
Momo was with Tama, yet she didn´t give any fuck to Momo, tell alot that this "Big mom take care for children" is a big nonsense, you guys literally debunk yourself.

Next.
lol getting enraged are we?
look at all this IF in your responses. and you are angry im calling you out on your head cannon.
  • assuming tama takes control of big mom. big assumtion
  • again pez (you dont even know his name) was not direcly threatened. like momo not near big mom. But I did said in some translation big mom wasnt even intended to kill chiffon, nor does big mom pirates. "but but big mom pirates want to kill them" <-literally head cannon. we just dont know and one piece dont kill off people easily. oh btw oven also didnt kill pound, so maybe BMP was mercifull.
  • btw momo was 8 already in the start of dressrosa, tama was 8 at act 1. maybe momo aged out, maybe there is another explanation. Ill just wait instead of just go to town with such small nitpick.
  • "bullied" by big mom by big mom acting like a grown child she was and saying she didnt like pudding's eye.bullying okay.
  • "why big mom let other children bully pudding" because she just care on the surface. like how her wanting diversity just because.
look at my sentences no ifs there. I based my argument around facts. you based your on your headcanon.
the ifs says it all

Lol, roof piece disassembles so fast.

- Law who said to defeat Kaido just teleport himself away, following Luffy order
- BM forgets about the roof and Luffy
- Kid now have amnesia about what Kaido did to him
- Killer downgrade to fight Hawkin

At this point, I wish Oda draw Luffy beat Kaido in one punch and move to the next arc. I already lose excitement due to how absurd the plot is
Don't forget Zoro first down and out of the roof

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Or which is more likely Oda knows that he wants to end his story ASAP and does exactly no shocking value and writes the story in linear way to it‘s „logic“ Shounen conclusion, to end One Piece in 5 years. I have absolutely no faith in believing „this raid going to end in a failure“
Is your name supppsed to insult worstgen or reddit?

So you're telling me that Akainu and Blackbeard aren't/weren't threatening!? Are Oda's knights out of their minds after this chapter? What the fuck are you saying, you mapped head....??????
Akainu lost to a near dead Whitebeard and Blackbeard needed his entire crew to kill Whitebeard

Meanwhile Oro defeated Hiruzen who was the Strongest Kage Pre Retcon and only lost his two hands

One Piece villains were never threatening the way Naruto villains were anyway. Even Whitebeard's death made Akainu and Blackbeard look like bitches compared to Oro after he killed Hiruzen
I don’t think so. When Akainu spammed meteors and all the WB Pirates were cornered I felt he was a real fucking threat and when BB obtained WB’s fruit when it was clearly stated one cannot have two devil fruits means the menacing factor was already been constructed. We just have to wait for the Blackbeard era and then we will only see how he excels in being a villian.

When has Blackbeard ever been threatening? Even in the Impel Down arc Luffy made him look like a bitch

Akainu was in Marineford until Oda decided WB should go out with a bang

Put aside the characters, so many fans are actually pushing so hard for Wano to have 5 acts, that I could see them dropping the series when it turns out this is the final.

Like, y'all want another 2 acts of this ?
The build up was for the Rox pirates
I was expecting Xebeck, Shiki and Garp here
If it's just Kaido and Bigmom i don't really wanna see two other acts
End it here

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Akainu lost to a near dead Whitebeard and Blackbeard needed his entire crew to kill Whitebeard

Meanwhile Oro defeated Hiruzen who was the Strongest Kage Pre Retcon and only lost his two hands
Orochimaru lost to his hubris too. He intentionally used Hiruzen’s teachers to fight Hiruzen and paid for this.

He was downright despicable and shown to be a credible threat even without arms.

Status
Not open for further replies.