How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know what's good match up for law if killer fighting hawkins. Maybe apoo?

At some point, he will give zeus to nami. Maybe he will fight BM again

Im expecting to see kidd and law teamwork once again. More over maybe magnetism and medical could go well together. For BM
:choppawhat:

I said that I doubt she got back into O-Lin.
You didnt say shit about doubting...

you straight up said "Not possible".

Well guess what, Meme is in O-Lin mode, she is inside the castle and she is in the Live Performance floor. Everything you said wouldnt happen....

so big mom makes new homie gets turned to Olin by Kidd then gets send to the live performance floor somehow then beats on queen.

That makes sense to you?
All that's left is for her to fight Queen

You arguments are pointless and I debunk any of them, like the Usopp and Nami partt where you stop writing back because of knowing you are wrong:

Forget the scene where she attack Chiffon, a castle where she had her children or when she bully Pudding?

You gonna forget where she was just bad that her own childrens(Opera and co) fear her so much to a point to lie about stuff and leaving her island? She threat her own childrens as trash, to a point where Katakurii want her to get defeated by Luffy, his own Mother?
You guys are delusion asf if you believe BM much care about childrens when the order her crew to destroy island and kill people, she literally not care for Chiffon son too.

Also another bs point is that she only care for Tama, but in case Momo know Olin also why she didn´t protect Momo?

Otama and Momo where with BM together, she should remember him too but the same guy was ignored and Bm not give any fuck:

So much for her threating the guys who help her.
It is just Oda bs writing with come off shit stuff only to give the alliance a chance to with PIS plottools on their side.
Otama already did more then Nami+Usopp together for the war with tells a lot how much Oda care for the strawhats, they became background while the samurai(scabbards) and other important character get more shine, tells a lot how bad this raid is now.

The point is that she never care for anyone, if you make mistake or beeing her enemy you get killed by her.
Even Opera her own son or Perospero where scared of her own mother with tells a lot.

And she can´t take a one yonkou alone without help, this was clear since the start off one piece.
She would risk anything if she alone would try to take the other yonkous, Whitebeard and Kaido make it clear with facing another Yonkou, the risk is high that you lose anything.
Having two poneglyphs don´t change anything, without any alliance she can´t take Shanks and BB after facing Shanks alone.

Rather having Kaiido and his crew on her side she throw it away for Tama, but don´t care for Momo?

The smiles where a big plot overall for the story, for Kaido, for Doffy, for Law and also for the war, to stop the smile or weakenend them was a major plan of Law. Alone you compare the build up over 400chapters with a small frey like Tama showing your based skill for reading One piece.

Tama is basically a PIS, plottool for Oda to change the side of the war in favour for the strawhat, nothing less.
He use her to bring Luffy in udon, he use her to take control over Udon, her character is just based on beeing just PIS, to save the alliance.

A 8year old child outshinning the strawhats like Nami and co right now, basically another character who steal the show of the strawhats like the scabbards.

Kinda funny how I could tell before even the chapter coming out with guys would defend that this here, basically as I expect the same user who defend it everytime.
:kayneshrug:
Maybe it's just little girls. She was mean to pudding because the third eye power is a specific thing she wanted, and even then in the flashback you posted she's just telling her to grow out her bangs because people will make fun of her so she's trying to protect pudding in her own messed up way. It's like her whole thing at first in the flashback about wanting people to be the same and on the same level.

Its obvious that Tama is going to bring her to queen. The title of this chapter is Red Bean Soup. I hate where this is going. :whitepress:
Nah I don't think that's happening. People forget that Big Mom (as O-Lin) wanted to share the Oshuriko with Tama specifically so she wouldn't go hungry.

The chapter title in fact has nothing to do with Queen (I was totally wrong about this earlier), it's 100% in relation to Tama and BM only, due to their interactions at Udon

You went kinda hard on that "I am grandmaster zoro and I will return to kill you kaido, wait for me luffy, I will return in about 15 minutes, just need a small nap" "meanwhile you have luffy going "yes zoro, return quick, I will hold him until you come and finish the job" it's all kinda cap. Zoro has done a ton, he doesn't need to return to the roof or fight king. There are other things he can do in his state like finish of jack or even queen. Raise moral, lead the samurai, whatever. But still you didn't trash sanji in the process by saying he fights kanjuro or daifuku so that's cool.
Cap. Never said 15 mins. Never said that luffy couldn't hold his own until and never stated that zoro would even get the final blow. We know there is more he needs to do since he needs to make enma a black blade. He needs to say the word snatch going above his limits since told momo that he never said it and he needs to have some moment focusing on his heritage etc etc. So there is plenty of reasons for him to return to the fight

H

humanbeing

The only thing ending in failure is Mr. Morj himself.
i really liked some of his old videos :D but not that one the raid and prophecy about the moon , to be honest i cannot see how the raid should fail. after this chapter even more. Luffy seems to be able to handle Kaido alone and BM is in this state is not a danger for the alliance but for the beast pirates. I can see Luffy still need a little help but at the end he can defeat Kaido on his own. if BM becomes an enemy again , there will be many of the alliance who would have finished their fights and can take on her in a group. like Jinbe , Marco , Zoro , Law , Kid ..etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.