How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Literally his post that I initially responded to:

So don't be a biased cunt. I literally threw his argument back at him because that's what I do to every fanbase in this forum. That includes Zoro fans. That includes Luffy fans. That includes any fanbase which I feel like call out on their shit.

If you don't like it, there's the door:hapnoel:
Just know, once chrono goes off topic in an argument, you've won.

imo

- the most hype thing oda can do with kid and BM is a Coc clash... that would be top 5 moments in wano for me or less No CAP

-Kid receives his own chapter "Eustass Captain Kid" where he grows as a fighter against BM and grasps ACoC..

-I see killer and Hawkin's fight being obscure .. it primarily depends on what card Hawkins pulls up.. it can go from hugh diff to loosing by pushing to high diff seems fair... this can be avoided if Hawkins joins hands with killer.

-SANJI won't be able to low diff pay pay
:josad: so he'll fight queen, or king... Perespero is a good possibility but not an ideal one... but i want him to whoop Perospero first

-Hyori shows up and tends to zoro.. Law might fight a commander..

Thoughts on 1011.

- Chapter 1,011: "The Virtue of The Red Beans".
Y'all ready know some fuckery about to transpire.
- Killer and Kid are scared to see that Big Mom returns flying even without Zeus.
- Zeus, who has escaped from Kid's metal box since his powers have been weakened, goes to look for Big Mom.
Hype. Big Mom might make a play.
- Law teleports with Zoro and Zeus, leaving Luffy alone.
Hype. Zoro vs King. Law vs Queen. Law heals Zoro. Smooth.
Zeus goes to Nami. The two relevant strawhats Zoro and Nami meet.
- Kid and Killer arrive at the castle after an attack by Big Mom and confront Hawkins.
- In the end, Killer is the one who faces Hawkins alone and Kid leaves.
Whyyyyyyyyyyyyy...
Killer gets Shafted.
Hawkins is a bum idgaf.
- Page One chases Nami, Usopp and Tama.
- Tama goes to the Live Floor to give an order to the Gifters who have eaten her kibi dango. Thus will his role in the war end.
- Usopp manages to slow down / slow down Page One.
This is wtvr. Interim setup chapter for Nami future Tech and showing off Usopp/Tama facilities.

- While fleeing, Nami, Usopp, and Tama meet Big Mom.
- Nami and Usopp are terrified.
This makes no fucking sense but OK. Big Mom just spawns in front of the weakest strawhats.
Just as a typical gag character does.
- Tama calls her Olin and talks to her in a friendly way.
- Big Mom is friendly to Tama.
- Prometheus says that it has entered its "special" mode (the Korean filter does not say the name) that only comes out with children under a certain age (again the Korean filter does not say the number).
Big Mom gets shafted.
But I'll wait.
- Big Mom is enraged when Tama tells her that the Okobore Town has been destroyed by Kaidou's subordinates.
- Page One is chasing them again.
- He tells Big Mom not to let Nami and the rest run away.
- However, Big Mom is the one who attacks Page One.
Now Eustass Kid gets shafted by proxy.
Big Mom attacks the beast Pirates under supervision of the Calamities and Kaido.
An attack on a subordinate is an attack on the Order of the Higher Ups.
Big Mom voided their alliance based off a comment of an 8 year old girl.
- Big Mom: "You have no morals?"
- The chapter ends with Ulti in shock upon seeing the scene.
This is one hypocritical Daft woman.
Does she hear herself?
First she steals Brooks line about "wHaT fOoL cOmEs tO dIe"
Now the gall to mock someone for something she herself excels in.

• Possible setup for a definite Luffy vs Big Mom.
  • Kid hasn't had any remarkable feats at the roof top.
  • The only feat he had was pushing off Big Mom with Law, which Oda takes back iiiimmediately.
  • I have garnered respect for Kid for that moment. And I still maintain that. I think it was a moment of Character Development. He got fucked over before by Hawkins and Apoo, but realizing Luffy and Co. are good people that has his and Killers backs no matter what, changed his focus from Kaido to Big Mom. That was great. Him expressing gratitude to Zoro was great for his character. I fully respect Kid as a character but not as a combatant.
I think Oda has difficulty giving shine to folks that are not Luffy, Zoro, or Top Tiers, and certain strawhats. Oda has also said before characters that are dunked on by the larger fanbase, he will make them look Goated, as is the case with Apoo and Killer. Apoo is a fat tank and Killer dunked on Kaido. Eustass Kid never ever had this problem. I may be speaking from my focal point, I hardly see Eustass Kid disrespect in larger platforms like Reddit or YouTube, even Twitter. Majority opinion holds that Luffy and Eustass Kid are equals and whatnot. This is why Oda never got the rush to make Kid look great and instead coasted on prior glories and the resolve to get back up.

Back to Big Mom vs Luffy. This has to happen now. This is the second or third time Oda has "teased" or brought this issue up. OLin is a kind person albeit fucked up in the head. Oda has to finally make Luffy bring this out of her permanently to finish Big Moms character arc. Eustass Kid is not capable of bringing this out because the story is heavily tied to Luffy and given Tama's role, Luffy will definitely intercept sooner or later. (Just as soon as Zoro heals up).

If Luffy defeats Big Mom and Kaido. Followed by Zoro kills Kaido. What would Eustass Kid have contributed?
Will he earn this clout by naught?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.