How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who do you guys think will help kid to take down big mom now that killer is up against hawkins ?

Big mom is not even tired or wounded unlike kaido who had to take down the red scabbard, zoro and law. So Luffy vs Kaido makes more sense but big mom is litterally untouched so i'm pretty sure kid will need help to fight her. :kata:

And since otama is heading to the live floor i guess we could see marco rematch against big mom ? :steef:
Who said that Kid will fight or be a match against Big Mom ?

Im watching Tama carefully, shes about to make Big Mom be a SH and beat Page One since a certain somebody couldnt. :suresure:

Hawkins vs Killer or will Hawkins switch sides again? Only the heart of the cards can save him.

Law patch Zoro up, Luffy will need him soon.

Looks like this chapter and next will not focus on the roof. Were about to get Zeus saving Nami ass from Ulti soon :steef:

Oda has now fully moved all Rooftop characters below the Roof. Roof Piece is only for Luffy vs Kaido.

Meaning we're gonna get a lot of Under the dome chaps.

- P1 taking this damage will likely lose to a few new Pop Green attacks from Usopp
- Zeus looking for Meme will run into Nami and get captured again.....then she'll use him to defeat Ulti
- King defeats Marco and goes after Momo....and gets intercepted by Sanji. Sanji flies away with Momo, and faces King in the sky
- Queen defeats the Live Performance floor, and when he's about to finish them off....O-Lin comes and rescues them
- Sasaki, BM, WsW, Jack, Queen and King all go Hybrid in the same chap
- Franky fuses with his Rhinosarous Bike, and defeats Sasaki with a CoA Horn attack
- Brook defeats BM's crew, and Robin makes herself into a giant clones and beats up BM
- Jinbe and WsW have a high diff fight, and Jinbe defeats him with a new ult
- Law saves Inu and fights Jack. He cant cut through his Haki, so he uses a new attack to cut through him
- Killer defeats Hawkins
- Kidd defeats Apoo
- Queen overpowers O-Lin and she goes unconcious. Queen is heavily nerfed, and Chopper and Drake finish him off
- Sanji transform into a form and defeats King
- Zoro takes down Orochi
- Luffy defeats Kaido..

I mean he's still searching for her after he left kill against hawkins and he's one of the strongest character of the alliance who is still not wounded and doesn't have an opponent yet so he'll most likely fight big mom especialy when his rival is fighting 1v1 kaido.
I am not very optimistic about his chances against her, even with help. Unless Big Mom gets amnesia or pushed away from Onigashima again Kid has no chance of winning against her.

Plus this chapter is outright confirming that she'll turn on Kaido and eventually become nice again in the future.

I am not very optimistic about his chances against her, even with help. Unless Big Mom gets amnesia or pushed away from Onigashima again Kid has no chance of winning against her.

Plus this chapter is outright confirming that she'll turn on Kaido and eventually become nice again in the future.
If big mom turns down the alliance with kaido because of some red bean bullshit i'd be so mad to oda. :seriously:

Status
Not open for further replies.