How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but I dont think P1 is out those muscles in his neck ant for show:kata:
It depends with attack Big mom use, even a ancient zoan would get hurt badly when she use one strong move, to a point with Pageone would be at least nerfed.
If it is a basic punch or something, I can see Pageone recover very fast, but if the attack is serious then it going be hard for him to stand up again fast.

The only reason I dislike Yamato is because of her obsession with being Oden and not having an identity of her own. I hope this gets solved by the end of the arc. Just don't want Oda to go along with it and make it permanent, lol. Get her a good character arc.
As far as I'm concerned we're on page 2 of her character arc. Everybody is so hasty.
There are legitimate reasons as to why she is the way she is, People just can't accept that. That in itself is cringy.

Anything involving Tama is trash at this point tbh.
not trash... people saw the gifters being tamed and her rallying them coming..
but its just a very atypical way of doing things where oda isn't even focusing on some main plots and valuing TAMA over them... so him having this plot set should have an underlying meaning and reason... might develop into something good

don't get me wrong I'm just hoping for the best but i CRINGGGED when i read the spoilers, pretty whimsically embarrassing for BM and the position she holds... like you can ask why oda is treading of such detail about BM now.. why not do it during char intro...to atleast justify his approach with this... but let see where this goes and then conclude.. again pretty flabbergasted with the spoilers.. but let's see

The only reason I dislike Yamato is because of her obsession with being Oden and not having an identity of her own. I hope this gets solved by the end of the arc. Just don't want Oda to go along with it and make it permanent, lol. Get her a good character arc.
It is just a guess but, she read the logbook of Oden and maybe learnt a few things about inherited will of people and thinks she will carry the will of Oden, hence calling herself Oden.

It depends with attack Big mom use, even a ancient zoan would get hurt badly when she use one strong move, to a point with Pageone would be at least nerfed.
If it is a basic punch or something, I can see Pageone recover very fast, but if the attack is serious then it going be hard for him to stand up again fast.
I wouldn't underestimate a basic punch from a Yonko. I think Page One is in a lot of trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.