How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

humanbeing

I cannot wait for Wawkins to take out his tarot cards again and start reading them :steef:
well as long he take the side of the beast pirates he will lose. but he might predict a bad future for the beast pirates and ask Killer for an alliance or at least tell him that he want to take the chance and betray the beast pirates.

if you call losing the clash BADLY and being saved by his daddy's raid suit as "doing good".....But i guess for Sanji, just surviving withoud injury is pretty good LOL
I guess being save by oden sword and being save by devil fruits luffy/law is doing good
I wouldn't underestimate a basic punch from a Yonko. I think Page One is in a lot of trouble.
Didnt kidd took a punch from blood lust BM and was ok I'm sure P1 is my durable than him, it all depends and wat kind of punch she use

The killer that matched with Hawkins is the killer who already fought two yonkos. 100% nerfed. Just how many hit he got from fighting both yonkos. So no matter who he fight, even if it orochi, Killer >>> Sanji
Lmao All Killer took was a lightning attack bruh relax...... Lightning based attacks are some have some of the most inconsistent portrayal in the series. Do you remember Skypiea???? Robin, Zoro, Sanji and Usopp All took WAY more lightning attacks then Killer did....... Its not impressive bruh.

The killer that matched with Hawkins is the killer who already fought two yonkos. 100% nerfed. Just how many hit he got from fighting both yonkos. So no matter who he fight, even if it orochi, Killer >>> Sanji
Killer>Sanji>Xdrake, this would be right if the sh never fought vs an opponent with lightning attacks.
But even Nami survived more lightning attacks than killer even pre ts.
Sadly if you want a true comparation you will need to think like that Vergo>Sanji>Drake>Killer.
Killer did nothing in this war that puts him over drake, the same drake who was neg diffed by base Sanji and ignored.

Status
Not open for further replies.