How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He didnt abandon his Captain at the beginning of the raid. Luffy ran off by himself.
i think the abandon part he said was in wc island after sanji beat the defenseless luffy, sanji abandoned the crew to look for hookers in wano
No need to take my words so seriously, was just reducing sanji to his worst traits/actions out of context to show how easy it is:luuh:

If Killers Getting Matched up with Hawkins. He's probably weaker than Sanji. Only Perospero, Queen and those CP0 guys are left. And I'd take all of those characters over Hawkins any day. And honestly your boi X Drake aint lookin to good either.
Hawkins was used to meme sanji at one point... like, people were saying sanji would "only" fight hawkins this arc with the intent to meaning that it was bad. So yea I guess that bit people in the ass. Only options left that would be worse than hawkins are perospero and kanjuro and anybody trying to claim sanji is gona get them as a final matchup is delusional. Cp0 ain't fighting here tho. They will be on the sideline as spectators the whole war.

With Oda using Ashura after an exact 500 chaps.

I have a feeling Oda will give Sanji a matchup 600 chaps since his last proper fight. That was on 413.

So 1013 will be Sanji vs King beginning maybe...:choppawhat:
Sanji will get his time to shine, but nothing crazy, because he is on cooldown after WCI arc that was centered around him entirely regardless the fights. I mean, Law is still sitting on a bench since Dressrosa lol, I believe for Sanji this arc is the same: he is present but nothing major.

i think the abandon part he said was in wc island after sanji beat the defenseless luffy, sanji abandoned the crew to look for hookers in wano
No he didnt. Look at the post I quoted...

No need to take my words so seriously, was just reducing sanji to his worst traits/actions out of context to show how easy it is:luuh:
Not really.... you lied. And now are taking moments out of context. Sanji was forced to abandon Luffy in WCI. Or Zeff would be dead.

Sanji will get his time to shine, but nothing crazy, because he is on cooldown after WCI arc that was centered around him entirely regardless the fights. I mean, Law is still sitting on a bench since Dressrosa lol, I believe for Sanji this arc is the same: he is present but nothing major.
No... wci was nothing but buildup for sanji... lmao he isn't on cool down. His time to shine is now.

Hawkins was used to meme sanji at one point... like, people were saying sanji would "only" fight hawkins this arc with the intent to meaning that it was bad. So yea I guess that bit people in the ass. Only options left that would be worse than hawkins are perospero and kanjuro and anybody trying to claim sanji is gona get them as a final matchup is delusional. Cp0 ain't fighting here tho. They will be on the sideline as spectators the whole war.
Like I said before, people need to accept that zoro and sanji will look better than their favorite character unless they are named luffy, only other 2 are kidd and law but that isn't guaranteed either.

Sit your confused ass down hun. The Year of Sanji aint ever ending.

You get that Onigashima is supposed to be the pay off for the entire Emperor saga right? WCI was just designed for build up, the raid is going to be the payoff for all the monster trio

Like I said before, people need to accept that zoro and sanji will look better than their favorite character unless they are named luffy, only other 2 are kidd and law but that isn't guaranteed either.
Facts. Main characters will always be main characters. Kidd is really the only exception. Law has had his time already. He will continue to do what he has been doing, support, mix people up and throw rocks. He isn't getting a major 1v1 or even being some major player against a yonko. He might join the big mom fight with kid eventually and continue to pull switcheroos and make great plans but thats it.
Post automatically merged:

his time to shine was on WCI and now he will never be that cool again:gokulaugh:
Delusional or a liar :few: which one are you I wonder...

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Facts. Main characters will always be main characters. Kidd is really the only exception. Law has had his time already. He will continue to do what he has been doing, support, mix people up and throw rocks. He isn't getting a major 1v1 or even being some major player against a yonko. He might join the big mom fight with kid eventually and continue to pull switcheroos and make great plans but thats it.
Post automatically merged:

Delusional or a liar :few: which one are you I wonder...
Words of the author himself:steef:

You get that Onigashima is supposed to be the pay off for the entire Emperor saga right? WCI was just designed for build up, the raid is going to be the payoff for all the monster trio
Yes. Like I said, he will get his time to shine, but nothing major or crazy. It's not his arc so he won't be in focus too much like Luffy or Zoro, we can see it already.

Status
Not open for further replies.