How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hera seems stronger then Zeus. Because it make by lightning and not just a cloud it seems like.
I hope we see Herculas too as homie later, love the ability overall from Big mom.

The mother mode sound interesting but I don't knowwhy she never protect Pudding or Momo then?
Maybe she did think that Pudding just hiding her eye would solve her problems, I don't know.

There is certainely lots of inconsistencies with Big Mom but then again Oda has often being inconsistent like that with antagonists or made changes to their personnalities. Crocodile in Alabasta would have never protected Ace and Luffy for no reason, Bege before the timeskip was a vicious and shitty boss to his men, Judge was turned into a somewhat honorable guy at the end of WCI arc, etc...

Maybe she did think that Pudding just hiding her eye would solve her problems, I don't know.

There is certainely lots of inconsistencies with Big Mom but then again Oda has often being inconsistent like that with antagonists or made changes to their personnalities. Crocodile in Alabasta would have never protected Ace and Luffy for no reason, Bege before the timeskip was a vicious and shitty boss to his men, Judge was turned into a somewhat honorable guy at the end of WCI arc, etc...
Overall agree,my criticize was against Oda and not Big mom too since it is Oda who make BM like this.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
From what I have read and heard, it wasn't well received in Greece for its treatment of their mythology and its characters.
It’s a movie for children, you can’t at all stay true to the mythology. And I don’t think the movie ever said it was its objective.

There is not a single Disney movie which respect the original story

Last edited:

Some of that could be attributed to character growth

Big Mom is just straight inconsistent because it somehow always been a part of her. Where was this mother mode when Momo was about to be executed?

Status
Not open for further replies.