How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
While I'm not a huge fan of Big Mom getting a third arc, but if she does get a third arc it would be funny to see how salty the Big Mom haters would get.

Big Mom already got WCI and Wano, and there is still a slight chance she will get a third arc.

Meanwhile Kaido only gets Wano and that's an arc he has to share with Big Mom.:milaugh:
Seeing the haters' reactions will certainely be entertaining.

While I'm not a huge fan of Big Mom getting a third arc, but if she does get a third arc it would be funny to see how salty the Big Mom haters would get.

Big Mom already got WCI and Wano, and there is still a slight chance she will get a third arc.

Meanwhile Kaido only gets Wano, and that's an arc he has to share with Big Mom.:milaugh:
BRING ON THE MORE MEMES LET GOOOOO:steef:

Meanwhile Kaido only gets Wano, and that's an arc he has to share with Big Mom.:milaugh:
People will legit want shit writing to “own the haters”

lmao

It's even funnier when the final 2 Yonko and antagonists potentially get less screentime unless there's 10+ years left for that

Status
Not open for further replies.