How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We haven't seen the battle since it was off-screened and both acknowledged that Fuji was holding back while Mihawk had no such argument.
Sabo also hold back he didn't use his named attacks whilst Fuji used raging tiger that didn't do nothing in the end whilst Mihawk said he doesn't go all out to hunt rabbits like some clowns :myman:
While Sabo is the Nr.2 of the revos, Vista is getting ordered around by Marco and introduced with the likes of Squard, not mentioning he 2v1 fought a Vice admiral giant

Sabo claps even without Mera Mera
Sabo being the number 2 of the R.A doesn't make him stronger than Vista who portrayed to be one of the best YCs of WB crew that has the adknowledgement of being the strongest Crew let's not talk about how Vista is as skillfull as Marco who attackef with the same Attack speed and power against Akainu :myman:

Day Dream Mihawk is the best mode where you fight a great YC but you don't get touched
:myman:

Sabo also hold back he didn't use his named attacks whilst Fuji used raging tiger that didn't do nothing in the end whilst Mihawk said he doesn't go all out to
They've been fighting off-screen and Fuji was bruising up Sabo + getting him tired. Sabo didn't hold back like Fujitora based on him saying that he doesn't discriminate.

Sabo being the number 2 of the R.A doesn't make him stronger than Vista who portrayed to be one of the best YCs of WB crew that has the adknowledgement of being the strongest Crew let's not talk about how Vista is as skillfull as Marco who attackef with the same Attack speed and power against Akainu :myman:

Day Dream Mihawk is the best mode where you fight a great YC but you don't get touched
It doesn't, but his role is far more important in his organization than that of Vista. He's not just a commander like Vista, he's one of the leaders. Vista was constantly portrayed behind Jozu and only attacked alongside Marco when Jozu was out.

Feat wise Sabo is also looking better. Vista could never dream off clapping Burgess like Sabo did.

I know that you wouldn't bet on Vista against Mera Sabo. Also, Fuji damaged Sabo while Mihawk didn't touch Vista

Zoro has CoC and will face Fuji EoS

SO Shanks can fight equally on the admiral rank
and big mom is above that?
Proving Bigmom>>Shanks as I suspected
what's the haki-man going to do now to big meme? she has all his tricks
Teenage Shanks could fight on the admiral rank.

Adult Shanks was having legendary duels with the WSS. The same WSS that doesn't consider admirals to be remotely on the same level as him. Cope.

I typically defend Wano and Post time skip One Piece, but this is just hot garbage. O Lin was my least favorite part of the arc, possibly of the time skip altogether. Just last chapter we had the supernovas vs 2 Yonko and it was epic. It was looking like my favorite fight in the series, finally surpassing my previous favorite Strawhats vs Oars. Now just one chapter kills the rooftop battle, makes it one Yonko instead of two, sends Kid and Killer off to do random shit instead of fighting Yonko, potentially takes out one of the villains who would have been a prime Strawhat opponent, and kills any remaining tension by making meme an ally. Now it's Kaido's side who would need an ass pull to win. Instead of continuing the rooftop fight and getting into the Strawhat matchups, potentially setting up Yamato and Carrot as future Nakama like I was hoping was happening, now we can look forward to at least a months worth of meme and Tama. Fucking great.

Adult Shanks was having legendary duels with the WSS. The same WSS that doesn't consider admirals to be remotely on the same level as him. Cope.
Admirals out here babyshaking the strongest yonko
While shanks is over here admitting inferiority and asking for help :saden:
:shame:
Nah, Fujitora would rather side with the strawhats before fighting for the WG
Let me guess a joke sbs from Oda? He's fighting zoro and hes not siding with the SH who has murders as ally's just stop it
He already said the WG thinks there a god and yet still with them.
Mihawk > Fujitora.
Mihaw~Fuji>~Shanks

Status
Not open for further replies.