How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Incorrect again. Luffy never tried to fight the Admirals, he wanted to outmaneuver past them, but Kizaru stopped him at the first try.
Also when admirals attacked Wb He called them brats etc annoying meanwhile when Mihawk did it he was smilling :steef:
Wb recognizes Mihawk and his legendary duels with a Yonkgod meanwhile the Admirals man no recognition :josad:
Post automatically merged:

lol am sure you find that hard to believe yourself
enjoy the mc soloing kaido zowo :yearight:
Luffy can solo kaido don t care Zoro is killing him :milaugh:The Second Ryuma will be born in the Flower Capital:finally: making Enma black blade to :absojustice:

You're deflecting. Bullet didn't give a shit about who stands in his way. He just wanted prove he's the strongest, therefore he went after the strongest which in his mind were the Admirals and Yonkou, not Mihawk.

When Mihawk tried to clash with WB, a commander intervened while Akainu was paired up to fight WB in the war.

- Whitebeard vs Akainu
- Marco vs Kizaru
- Jozu vs Aokiji
- Vista vs Mihawk

See the pattern?
Mihawk got the weakest enemy out of all of em, is that portrayal?
while I do think Mihawk > any admiral

I have to agree ... all admirals got better hype than Mihawk

but again ... Doffy got better hype as well

so should we say Doffy > Mihawk?​

Also when admirals attacked Wb He called them brats etc annoying meanwhile when Mihawk did it he was smilling :steef:
Them duels must've been fodder if WB said him at 172 is on the same level as prime shanks

Wb recognizes Mihawk and his legendary duels with a Yonkgod meanwhile the Admirals man no recognition :josad:
The world was on standstill from Akainu&Aokiji
Mihawk and shanks duels only made headlines once :josad:

Portrayal isn't even about matchups, the fact that Mihawk is treated like any other Warlord instead of someone on WB tier is enough to tell he is below emperors at least, then it becomes a question of where the Admirals rank compared to emperors and they don't look too hot given the struggle with bad shape WB so the best case scenario for Mihawk is above Admiral tier.

while I do think Mihawk > any admiral

I have to agree ... all admirals got better hype than Mihawk

but again ... Doffy got better hype as well

so should we say Doffy > Mihawk?​
Doffy used his hax ability to stop Jozu once, they were never paired up as opponents unlike Mihawk and Vista.

Also, despite Mihawk being a force of the WG the Admirals are called the WG's strongest military weapon and nobody in the marines showed concern that they just let a Yonkou level force go while Jinbe and the Gorosei stated that Kuzan was a big loss to the Marines/WG

Status
Not open for further replies.