How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would never blame him, he is absolutely trusting in numbers, he always has been and it brought him where he is.
But he will and need to learn that sticking to this numbers and only overcalculating everything will hold him back. So there will come one point, where he needs to decide against his odds.
Hawkins is just a very careful and watchful person, someone who really likes to rely on his numbers. I can see a time where his absolute trust will hold him back and affect him negatively. This could be that time, however I think think it'll happen only at the end of their fight.

Jimbei >killer? Jimbei still hasn't even pushed Tobi Roppo into hybrid form....... Also stop giving people clout for fighting the yonko when they didn't do shit........ Killer fought fought 2 yonko so what??? He's still fodder to them bruh. The scabbards fought yonko too, Its not hard to fight a yonko not do any damage.
>>>>>>>> against strawhat

>> Jinbei

While Luffy/Zoro >>> Killer

The scabbard get beaten to pulf by non hybrid Kaidou. Killer survive against two yonko safe n sound.

1. Glad it was confirmed Tama can't control actual zoan users. That kills any sort of Executive control theories.

2. Hopefully Page 1 isn't done and either Usopp or Chopper can continue to get a good fight. Nothing here indicates Usopp got a defining, powerup moment so either Page 1 isn't done or he's fighting Ulti with Nami and Zeus (once he's disowned)

3. Tama will use Queen's mic to tell all the controlled henchmen to do something drastic. I guess it'll be something different than just being army fodder, since that is exactly what they are doing now

4. Kid confirmed to still be going after BM, which is good. They have to keep her away from Kaido, I like that they are doing this. What I'm more curious about is what Kid actually does next to try and stop her or fight her.

5. Zoro and Law MIA but it'll be interesting to see what they do.

6. Still NO confirmed matchups for Sanji, Yamato (maybe) and Chopper. Maybe Chopper is poised to fight Page 1 if he recovers, IF Usopp is meant to fight Ulti with Nami. Maybe Usopp and Chopper have another teamup like in Alabasta against him. What I do hope is that he's not down, not nearly enough time has been dedicated to the actual fights, but rather plot movement. This is fine, but everybody needs something this arc, there really can't be any loose ends about strength or powerups after this arc.

Really interesting shift though. Literally only Luffy and Kaido on the roof now. We have no idea what Big Mom is going to actually do either, nor Kid.

Jimbei >killer? Jimbei still hasn't even pushed Tobi Roppo into hybrid form....... Also stop giving people clout for fighting the yonko when they didn't do shit........ Killer fought fought 2 yonko so what??? He's still fodder to them bruh. The scabbards fought yonko too, Its not hard to fight a yonko not do any damage.
Disregard drake he’s like anti Chrono, equally delusional and annoying but just going the other direction

Status
Not open for further replies.