How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just need that P1 hybrid again man, such a good design. Can't be the end of his character as a villain here, barring whatever theories there are about joining Kid. Right now, it's not the appropriate time to go down. Other unexpected KO's (Cracker, Nero, Buffalo, Dellinger, Monet, etc) all at least had specific chapters that were dedicated to them or their abilities. Page 1 honestly has gotten barely anything to warrant a full KO yet (he's quite literally only bit things in full zoan and attacked once in his hybrid...80 chapters ago)

Luffy yet G4 couldn't stop her when he went to fight her on her own, so G3 > G4? Stop with headcannons and stop with hypocrisy when Killer was a gifter and brainwashed compare to Sanji who doesn't fight females, but still shown he can fight males on feats. He tanked attacks in this arc and came fine from them unlike Killer who along with Zoro fainted each other out.

You mean same arc Yeti Brothers one-shot Zoro and he fainted while Sanji despite nerfed send Vergo flying and bleeding twice? His leg was fine whole arc, so Idk why you keep headcannon. Why don't you admit fault? Your not making sense here.
Killer and Zoro's attack >>>>>> whatever gifter attack that Sanji tanked.

Sanji fainted from yeti coll brother too. Zoro protect him and brook by destroying the sharp cliff.

Sanji wasn't nerfed. He just weak. How can he broke his bone from no named non haki attack? Even law who was almost dead didn’t get his bone crushed by haki and bamboo Vergo. Killer >>> Sanji. Sanji don't have any feat to be over Killer.

Would be way cooler if we still stay at rooftop, the 5 SNs is fighting hybrid Kaidou, and then bam suddenly, Big Mom appears with Hera and blasts everyone away. :josad: But if Oda has to sacrifice everything for Luffy 1v1 Kaidou then so be it. :few:

Page One will be up, he was shot to the performance floor to fight Chopper probably.

Probably tell all the gifters, “come to wano and help with evacuation of flower capital” just so Oda can clean out the fodder.

He won’t do anything, Big Mom will go to performance hall slap Drake for destroying Tamas village, Tama will give her command, Big Mom will go to wano, Kidd and Apoo fight.

Zoro is going to heal. He’ll be back after dome fights end to rejoin Kaido fight.

Usopp and Nami vs Ulti

Chopper and pleasures vs Page One.

Yamato vs Jack in a few chapters
Agreed. I gotta see where it's implied she hits/launches him through the floor. Sounds like they are where Queen was for most of the raid (2nd floor/performance floor)

Hawkins: "Killer, your chance of dying is 92%."

Killer: "I believe in my ability and not in predictions."

Hawkins: "I pray for your good fortune then, Killer."

Killer: "Go to hell. I'm not gonna pray for any fortune from you!!"

Killer with only 8% chance to survive fighting Hawkins ??

"Rooftop Level" in shambles :emohiyo:
He’s talking about the raid in general not about his fight with hawkins.

How could you misinterpret that statement that bad

Hawkins: "Killer, your chance of dying is 92%."

Killer: "I believe in my ability and not in predictions."

Hawkins: "I pray for your good fortune then, Killer."

Killer: "Go to hell. I'm not gonna pray for any fortune from you!!"

Killer with only 8% chance to survive fighting Hawkins ??

"Rooftop Level" in shambles :emohiyo:
Lmao that confirms Hawkins is far stronger than him.

Because of his durability. WB was cut by folders, he had normal human flesh. Everytime attacks hurt Kaido he shouted out in pain while WB just tanked them. This hints more pain tolerance
AND ?
KAIDO screamed at the rocks, jumped 10,000 meters and didn't scream, did you realize that all the screams and attacks were useless?
KID: Our attacks are not working.
It doesn't matter if WB has human skin, that's the price he needs to pay, kaido screamed, screamed and screamed, but before ASURA ZORO, Kaido was unharmed, after receiving hundreds of blows,I don't know what to use the argument for: scream, it will help you.

WB was put on his knees, for a SQUARD stab, KAIDO received 9 blows as more AP and lethality than the SQUARD and not for that reason he was spitting blood all the time and with eyeshadow and sweat all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.