How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My prediction :
--> big mom won't hurt otama but she will try to kill usopp and nami
--> kid arrives and saves them
--> usopp stays to help kid with long range attacks while nami and otama go to the main floor but ulti will follow them
-->nami will somehow obtain zeus definitly and use it against ulti
:kata:
I have a feeling 1 shock from Zeus won't be enough. Maybe Usopp fighting with her will be good if it happens

The Hawkins who shook by Law and also got fodderized by Law who's leagues below current Luffy, and likely below Zoro.

Im pretty sure Law was sweating over Jack more than Hawkins in the earlier acts.
True i noticed that though i always have this in mind .

Killer = YC 3
Kid and Law = YC 2
Base Zoro = low top tier .
Ashura Zoro = mid top tier .
All out Luffy = mid top tier .
And check the fact that the only time that Kaido got shivered and sweated and panted and had a scar on his body is post togen totsuka

But this time is worse against Ashura and in his strongest form :jay-he:

only if page one is definitly out of the fight because i don't see what usopp will do otherwise :kayneshrug:
Tag Ulti with Nami. They are still together. Big Mom punches P1 through the floor on the performance floor, which funny enough is where Chopper is

Edit: just a guess, but I've been calling they fight since last year. It would be nice to give Chopper something since he clearly won't beat Queen

Could be possible, especialy since robin and brook 2v1 a tobbi roppo aswell :quest:
Yup, that's what I was thinking. Chopper vs Page 1 funny enough was my first matchup prediction last year before he was thrown into the virus plotline and Nami/Usopp ran off with the pair.

It could potentially work again if P1 isn't fully down. Since Ulti sort of took care of both by herself before, it might be better if they tag her instead. At least 1 of the siblings should get a purely physical fight, and Chopper is perfect for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.