How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
well, by your logic he should lose grip over his metal arm too
that's not how DF powers work, the user must be knocked out for good to diminish his powers.
now oda decided to retcon the shit out of that rule just to nerf kid
well you can say that kid and Killer were temporarily down.. plus we can also argue that the distance of influence matters.. since he was father away from the box.. its magnetic influence was weaker than his metal arm... it is alright to give it the benefit of the doubt

There’s 0 build-up for Sabo vs Akainu. Luffy was literally grabbing his chest and having a panic attack when Jimbei mentioned Akainu. Hell Luffy’s scar might start aching and nerf him if he sees Akainu in person.
Thats your take.......Imu is much grander to one piece main storyline.......I don't see how luffy defeats akainu then Imu unless luffy bluenos akainu..........

What the fuck.. That CoC clash, freakin Hera.. that's one hell of a chapter. Top tier moves flying around like nothing.

Those lightning attacks are insane. I love her moveset so much, first Tenjin, now Fulgora... Give me a break. And how she wanders through those halls past those buldings.. Godzilla vibes
Ngl long range BM might turn out to be the MVP of Wano for me.

And poor Pay pay, he definitely did not see that coming lol

Thats your take.......Imu is much grander to one piece main storyline.......I don't see how luffy defeats akainu then Imu unless luffy bluenos akainu..........
I mean, my personal theory is that Luffy is nerfed cuz of the scar.

In One Piece, scars matter A LOT:
When Kaido thought of Oden, his scar started hurting. When Shanks thought of BB, his scar started hurting. When WB thought of Roger, his scar start hurting.

Akainu traumatized Luffy so badly, it’s possible that when Luffy encounters him in person his scar acts up and weakens him somehow.

We also saw on fishman island, when Jimbei mentioned Akainu, Luffy couldn’t stop grabbing his chest.

Status
Not open for further replies.