How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Still not over how Kid and Killer just tanking that mountain level attack like it was nothing. How kid is tanking everything big mum has to offer so far.

and he isn’t just tanking it, it feels and looks like he get charged up by that. Kinda what Kaido is talking about with Luffy. The intensity of the fight let their power bloom. Can’t wait for the moment when kid gets his epic entrance, saving P1 and Ulti. His new Nakamas.

Linlin, it’s time to retire.

Yeah after Kaido cheated and was almost killed by him 1v1.

He won like Kizaru and Aokiji won against marco and Jozu, according to your wank logic, Kaido > Oden.
Oden has never met any Marines. Lol
The guy was WB division commander and he was in Roger's crew for 1 year, stop bullshitting.

Jozu and Marco never almost killed Aokiji and Kizaru. The best Jozu could do was give Aokiji a bloody lip, and Marco could not harm Kizaru.

Kaido has lived in perpetual terror of Kaido for two decades now.

If Marco couldn't harm Kizaru, Kizaru wouldn't explode on marineford after getting kicked by Marco, so stop lying.

If one can't hurt the other, then there is no reason for Kizaru to get back and give up on fighting, Marco couldn't harm him anyway, so why he is scared? Another easy argument to debunk.

Jozu gave internal bleeding to Aokiji, when Aokiji managed to turn into ice by blocking Jozu's attack. Jozu can bleed whenever he touches Aokiji, Kizaru or Akainu. Which is why Aokiji was waiting at defense against Jozu doing nothing until Jozu got distracted, while against Trashbeard Aokiji was going to stab Trashbeard casually, without needing any distraction advantage.

Oda never said this, this is you lying as usual.

Lmao, yes he did. You are lying as usual.

A person is asking as if the mother is stronger than Akainu, Oda says yes they are even stronger than Kaido, he answers the question with yes, and uses Kaido as the strongest being in his answer, not even Akainu, despite question is being related to only Akainu, Akainu is irrelevant when Kaido is alive.

Oda: Kaido > Akainu, cry all you want.

So Kaido is stronger than Chopper, got it. I’m glad you clarified that because Kaido’s feats are so abysmal that it is honestly debatable.

Is called. Kaido isn’t stronger than any top tier, or else Luffy wouldn’t need to surpass every top tier to become the Pirate King as Luffy has stated he must do.
Akainu was scared of Wano Samurai, while;

Kaido solo beats the strongest Samurai of Wano country + mink kings at the same time all by himself; Denjiro + Ashura Doji + Kawamatsu + Sulong Inuarashi + Sulong Nekomamushi.

Kaido already proved he is far better than Ladmirals who can't do shit without having backup from other marines and Shichibukai or Vegapunk's SSG etc.

Lin Lin fought on par with him for two days straight and made him give up. Kaido is not stronger than Big Job.
Changing the subject now? :milaugh: Kaido shit on Linlin, and needed saving from Kaido. Kaido showed superiority to Linlin on the rooftop.

If Aokiji vs. Akainu battle stopped after 9th day that would be a draw. They were just starting, if you think Big mom should lose to Kaido less than 10 days, then you are dreaming as usual.

Still not over how Kid and Killer just tanking that mountain level attack like it was nothing. How kid is tanking everything big mum has to offer so far.

and he isn’t just tanking it, it feels and looks like he get charged up by that. Kinda what Kaido is talking about with Luffy. The intensity of the fight let their power bloom. Can’t wait for the moment when kid gets his epic entrance, saving P1 and Ulti. His new Nakamas.

It looks like kidd and killer got the same endurance and durability :shocking: monsters

I don't think its that simple and i dont think Kaido is going all out, yet.
I don't see what Kaido could have left except named CoC attack like the ones he used previously.

I think the current fight stays 1v1 until one of the 2 gets a temporary KO.

Anyway, I believe that at some point whether in this round or the next Luffy will send Kaido to sleep with KKG. That's gonna be Luffy's win for this arc.

How do you deal with Kaido after he gets up again though, well, that's another story.

I don't see what Kaido could have left except named CoC attack like the ones he used previously.

I think the current fight stays 1v1 until one of the 2 gets a temporary KO.

Anyway, I believe that at some point whether in this round or the next Luffy will send Kaido to sleep with KKG. That's gonna be Luffy's win for this arc.

How do you deal with Kaido after he gets up again though, well, that's another story.
I expect his higher end moves to be around the level of that Hakai tbh.
Also awakening.

We'll see.

Not too much of a fan with huge power jumps like these but the series gotta end at some point i guess.

Hear crack?

That was Usopp dream that died in this chapter. The most realistic character will became strong from nowhere, and will became YC power lvl? In realistic way? I will say that Oda possibly will make Usopp strong from nowhere.

I don't think that I even need to read till Wano arc end, I'm right now feel done already.

its crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.