How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
he clashed with vergo but didn't end up fighting him he clashed with doffy same thing, sanji is a hype tool for characters that someone else is going to defeat.
And again he never fought in those arcs, so that point is moot.

If you can show an example of clashing with someone then fighting and defeating someone else, then you do have a point.

big mom is not kaido's subordinate also she is portrayed as kaido's equal not second strongest
Actually I'd say BM is stronger than Kaido, so Zoro already fought the second strongest :specialmeh:

I wonder who’s gonna fight Jack?

Knowing Oda sanji will appear next chapter to fight Jack. Just because a character is not on screen for a while doesn’t mean shit and Oda proved it this chapter with hawkins.

Maybe sanji fights jack beats him then goes and fights queen after with raid suit and new power up.

Idk all I know it’s obvious inu isn’t fighting Jack

What you think?

@Paperchampion23 @BleakAsh
Zoro is fighting Jack. He has to beat someone and he is too weak for an opponent at full health.
Law and Hiyori are going to treat him while Jack defeats Inuarashi. Then Jack vs Zoro.
Then Hiyori defends Zoro from Orochi and kills him.
And at last ZKK :steef:

Ahh yes pre timeskip arguments for Sanji :finally:
Where is Kuroobi, Wanze, Absalom, Jabra btw?
Ahh yess fucked off from the OP Mangasphere and Absa is dead :doffytroll:
Meanwhile Zoro opponents Hachi, Kaku, Mr1 still relevant baby
Kinda shows the detail Oda pays to the combatant of the crew
Check my earlier response.....

Mr 2 is far more relevant than any of them ever became after their arcs. Try harder....

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Actually I'd say BM is stronger than Kaido, so Zoro already fought the second strongest :specialmeh:

Zoro is fighting Jack. He has to beat someone and he is too weak for an opponent at full health.
Law and Hiyori are going to treat him while Jack defeats Inuarashi. Then Jack vs Zoro.
Then Hiyori defends Zoro from Orochi and kills him.
And at last ZKK :steef:
I can't argue with headcannon only manga facts

sanji never clashed with kanjuro though:goyea:
It's not about clashing. My goodness you can't follow your own simple argument.

Sanji clashed with Doffy and Vergo = He got no fights in those arcs.

Since Sanji clashed with King this arc....he will get no fight according to your logic. Meaning no Sanji vs P1, Sanji vs Kanjuro or any of your other bullshit.

Stick to your logic and stop flipflopping like a bisexual eel

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
It's not about clashing. My goodness you can't follow your own simple argument.

Sanji clashed with Doffy and Vergo = He got no fights in those arcs.

Since Sanji clashed with King this arc....he will get no fight according to your logic. Meaning no Sanji vs P1, Sanji vs Kanjuro or any of your other bullshit.

Stick to your logic and stop flipflopping like a bisexual eel
nah i think he will get a fight just not king

Status
Not open for further replies.