Rate The Chapter!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll Ulti is done for now.

Nami and Big Mom are gonna f**k Ulti up.

Nice that Big Mom didn't lose her memory again, for a second i thought she turned into Big Meme again. Turns out she just has a soft spot for innocent little girls and starving people.

Who knows, maybe Big mom really will betray Kaido this arc.

If Oda does that, i can consider it a Big Mom Redemption.

Good chapter!

looks like the final match up is set!

Yamato is going to help Luffy so its gonna be 2 v 1 against Kaido.
then and we have Sanji, Marco, Izo, Kawamatsu, Zoro, Nekomamushi Vs. King, Queen, Perospero all currently in the live floor.

Oh I love Nami she has a soft spot for children as we first saw in Zou now Ulti about to face her wrath idk how BM is going to do I feel like she would lent Zeus for Nami somehow to finish of Ulti since she still needs a poweful attack and currently BM hates Ulti for hurting Tama soo... we'll find out next chapter!

"Chapter 1013: Cat Burglar":amazing:

still hoping Usopp gets a fight maybe against the remaining numbers since P1 seems already taken out that would also be good with his character with his obsession with Giants(Elbaf).

How can anyone like Law? He was a trash character from the beginning, but a doctor that abandons a guy that might be not breathing to a cook is something else. I hope at some point he will need Chopper's help and Chopper leaves him to Bepo.
lmao this is a war and he’s a captain of his own crew...he has helped the straw hat enough if you can’t see that then I wonder what you’ve been reading...he has bigger things to worry about(big mom)

Status
Not open for further replies.