Rate The Chapter!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
and yet he is following those orders anyway, you said it was just a suggestion that he was following before, guess that tone changed now huh?:kayneshrug:
I mean if you literally look at what Zoro said...

"If you wanna help, go to the Live Performance floor"

Any normal person can see that it's not an order. If it was an order he woud says "Go to the Live Performance floor" or something along those lines...

Oh well you can go ask a Japanese translator on here.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

Any normal person can see that it's not an order. If it was an order he woud says "Go to the Live Performance floor" or something along those lines...

don't worry man it's only normal for a pawn to follow a king

So sanji wasn’t complimenting zoro it’s a gag scene where he thinks it’s surprising zoro could find the rooftop. Which makes more sense in character
yea i was surprised and shook at first that sanji underestimated zoro.. but its a gag
Post automatically merged:

How many times did Z-fans ignore stuff that Viz said and look at potential synoyms and others translations.
fax

don't worry man it's only normal for a pawn to follow a king
and what kinda king gives an option to defy his orders bruh

whats the point btw

but kaido needs to die. otherwise he will come back and destroy wano. even marines beat him before but that didn't stop him because he was alive. why everyone says in sea,land and air always bet on kaido when he has been defeated multiple times? because the guy doesn't die and comes back again. death is even a central point in kaido's character.
Delusional zoro fans like always, marines can put him in seastone just like shiki whos >Kaido
Zoro is done for, yamato is taking kaido head

Status
Not open for further replies.