Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t want to see Law team up with Kidd tbh. At least not yet. Kidd is honestly in need of some individual shine. I feel like most big moments Kidd has had, he’s sharing it with Luffy or Law. While Law already has had plenty of great individual moments, Kidd has almost none.

@rerere @Lukegranders @Pantheos

How do you guys feel about a Law and Kidd team up? Would you rather have them get separate opponents or team up?

I think it will happen because of this.

Yamato will team up with luffy

law will team up with kidd

It will turn into a 2v2 with Kidd luffy big mom and kaido.

You’re forgetting law is supposed to be apart of the captain trio in the auction house. Oda is not gonna sideline him yet he has to do more big things before he goes down.

It will be like saboady then turn into a 1v1.

The yonko fights are about the title of pirate king unless you want that title your not being in it till the end. Remember what kaido said to yhe 5 on the roof in 1001?

“Whoever wins this battle will be one step closer to pirate king”

Only two who want that title is luffy and Kidd so they will be the main 2 fighters against the yonko.

Kind of funny that if you removed the whole scabbards fight with Kaido or any supernova on the roof save for Luffy, the events happening right now could have happened 20 chapters ago (scabbards assisting strawhats or pursuing personal goals, BM not being on the roof, Zoro and Sanji being potentially together to fight King and Queen as before).

Like its just funny to me that the rooftop stuff ended in the exact way I expected it to before it even started lmao, now everyone is back down below doing originally what I thought they were going to be doing
Exactly, no progress at all

Exactly, no progress at all
It's "progress" in terms of giving more characterization to the arc instead of making it super cookie cutter. Like I think it was important for Kaido to fight for 20 chapters before he became Luffy's opponent, but still yeah its definitely funny that you could remove some of those portions and it would be like they didn't exist at all considering where we are now lol

Kind of funny that if you removed the whole scabbards fight with Kaido or any supernova on the roof save for Luffy, the events happening right now could have happened 20 chapters ago (scabbards assisting strawhats or pursuing personal goals, BM not being on the roof, Zoro and Sanji being potentially together to fight King and Queen as before).

Like its just funny to me that the rooftop stuff ended in the exact way I expected it to before it even started lmao, now everyone is back down below doing originally what I thought they were going to be doing
This is shitty writing from Oda if you ask me.
All that hype of the "new gen vs old gen" for what? Just to separate Big Mom and Kaido leaving Luffy alone on the roof.
Robin and Jinbe were enough already to throw away Big Mom from Onigashima's entrance door.

So if I summarize correctly, Sanji since Onigashima is:

- Off screen most of the time
- assumes that without the RS, King would have killed him
- Loses consciousness against Black Maria
- Loses against black tooth
- Ask Robin for help, He was crying btw
- Still did not fight
- His only feat: Running

"Bu....But He's sa....saved Roro"

"Next We'll see Sanji, He'll do a big entrance, You're all not ready l"

Sanji has it
Everybody can papercut Kaido
He didn’t even scream in pain or damaged
No he doesnt hahahahahhaha
Post automatically merged:

- Still did not fight

He's training for a marathon

- Still did not fight

Pretty sure he's responsible for Zoro now, meaning he has to heal him, meaning he has to use his Okama cooking. Meaning....

Sanji about to feed Zoro lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.