Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they mean grouping them in terms of strength. 😅😅
Nah they mean it overall too even with rivalry, but here we are after toxic side thought it will stop, Oda see it continuing even more especially putting Zoro on a cross which really debunked those thinking they won't have similar situations like that when they can. :kayneshrug:.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
I mean he have his own stuff too, but say he can be reason with more compare to them. I don't agree on WB stuff either to be honest.

Nah, they are equals and spoilers putting why Oda likes having them together like this. Both are reaching YC lvl while Luffy is reaching Yonko level. Make sense here :kayneshrug:.
Luffy = YC1+
Zoro = YC1
Sanji = YC2
That's how I see them come end of Wano tbh. I don't think Oda is gna ever potray any of em to be equals if I am being honest.

Hmmm why im believe zeus n hera will help nami. The plot more to nami force/give zeus food > zeus like/scare to nami > hera follow zeus.
N maybe later BM will let them help nami n she will retired n help wano to become strong country.

The whole issue with Zoro and Sanji feels once again like Oda doing his usual job to keep the discussion on them alive as he's setting them to face and defeat King and Queen after Zoro is healed to an undefined extent while Sanji has been hurt but not healed to an undefinde extent too. So over again we have threads of debate on whether Zoro was more or less fresh when he took King down and comparing his fight to Sanji's who, as I said, took a beating from Black Maria in a way that reminds us of Califa (mimicking the situation of Kaku and Jabra). It wouldn't surprise me if Sanji didn't do anything these chapters because Oda had to save him until Zoro was free from the rooftop and they both could face the Calamities.
I think the events are happening in the same time i don't think Sanji was being saved untile Zoro was free it is more likly that during the Scabbards are down being healed, Kid and Law successfully separate Big Mom and Kaido and Sanji was making his choice on which group he should go too ----> Sanji decides he goes to Momo on his way he sends some fodder flying, Law and Zoro by that time Teleport there as the scabbards are coming from the Orochi interaction toward this chapter's events and we continue from here.

Nah they mean it overall too even with rivalry, but here we are after toxic side thought it will stop, Oda see it continuing even more especially putting Zoro on a cross which really debunked those thinking they won't have similar situations like that when they can. :kayneshrug:.
I don't view them close in terms of strength. However, they will forever share a relationship together.

Enma itself is an ass pull.
- Let's fight Kaidou on Wano.
- Oh what a ''coincidence'' that the only 2 blades that ever wounded Kaidou are also on Wano.
- Oh look! It's also a magical Haki sucking sword that boosts someones attack power beyond their own limit.
- Everytime Zoro attacked Kaidou with his 3 sword style, only Enma cut Kaidou.
- Enma is simply a ex deus machina.
Only Enma cut him. Bro where are yall getting this stuff from

- Oh what a ''coincidence'' that the only 2 blades that ever wounded Kaidou are also on Wano.
- Oh look! It's also a magical Haki sucking sword that boosts someones attack power beyond their own limit.
Lets be real the only non ass pull power up that Trio got was Luffy's learing of Haki through battle and training, the existence of the RS for Sanji itself is a mystery when the fuck did his father show that he cared about Sanji to make him a RS, he literally thought he was dead until bounty appeared and even then he was gonna sacrifice him to Big Mom so no point of making a suit for him any way yet in the 2 days event from Saving their ass from BM' crew to escaping WCI his father made the perfect suit of Sanji that replicates the comics from years of the past.
Enma just like you said is an ass pull every thing it does is too damn suitable for the situation without it Zoro's Haki output would haven't been the same so he wouldn't have done as much damage to Kaido without it since he clearly didn't learn Advance Armament and still not aware of his CoC potential.

It is possible Sanji gonna try to take on king and get one shotted, before Zoro step in
While Sanji also get his fight with Queen.

Also I dont think King and Queens Bounty are close.

If it was the case Oda would have reveal it already.

So it is going to be something hight but bellow 2B.

1,6 to 1,9B.

The Bounty will also be tied to the level of threat King represent.

Sure, you could consider it an ass-pull. Though, I think many people forget how this 'asspull' affects Oden's credibility.

Every negative you associate with Zoro and Enma exists with Oden and Enma as well. Enma was always special, hence why Hitetsu says "before or after, only one man has ever tamed Enma and that man was Kozuki Oden". This probably means that Kozaburo tried having people test the blade before giving it to Oden and that's why Hitetsu says "a normal swordsman would be a mere husk right now" since he has probably seen it first hand.

Wouldn't that just mean that Oden has been carried for his entire career thanks to a magical sword?
It could even be two magical swords given what Oda decides to do with Habakiri.
Not a good look overall.

Status
Not open for further replies.