Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
zorofans want him to be equal to luffy
sanji fans want him to be equal to zoro

its a funny dynamic lol.
I think Zoro fans want Zoro to be stronger than Luffy, not equal.
They were saying "Zoro > Luffy" when Zoro and Luffy had very similar performances on the rooftop prior to Luffy's CoC awakening.

Though, right now Luffy is one power-up ahead of Zoro. So I'd say he's stronger than him.

I think Zoro fans want Zoro to be stronger than Luffy, not equal.
They were saying "Zoro > Luffy" when Zoro and Luffy had very similar performances on the rooftop prior to Luffy's CoC awakening.

Though, right now Luffy is one power-up ahead of Zoro. So I'd say he's stronger than him.
yeah you got a couple delusional folks like that
but they are few
most truly believe he is equal
in the same loop with sanji fans but with luffy . zoro wont be under a captain who is weaker than he is .

oda will always keep them in order
luffy above zoro
and zoro above sanji
there would be reasons for comparison ofc
but we all know who's stronger.

Luffy = YC1+
Zoro = YC1
Sanji = YC2
That's how I see them come end of Wano tbh. I don't think Oda is gna ever potray any of em to be equals if I am being honest.
The way I see it:

If Oda has sanji beat both King and Queen Sanji > Marco. Which is honestly the path I think he’ll go because it keeps the debate going and it keeps the monster trio power dynamic stable.

think beckman who will be Sanjis next major fight
:gokulaugh:
Someone who is compared with Shanks
Then Sanji will fight someone stronger than Beckman because if BB vs Red Haired happens then Sanjis fight in that crew will beat Beckman and Zoros fight will beat mihawk

either way Zoro and Sanji will both have to be stronger than Marco leaving Wano
Setting yourself up for disappointment

Then Sanji will fight someone stronger than Beckman because if BB vs Red Haired happens then Sanjis fight in that crew will beat Beckman and Zoros fight will beat mihawk

either way Zoro and Sanji will both have to be stronger than Marco leaving Wano
Dont think so
but we are both arguing headcanon anyway
so you can say whatever hypothetical you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.