Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The one who killed our friend is on this island!! - wait Pedro on this island?? Mr. Suicide boy

Sanji Lifting Zoro habe me tears of joy. They about eachother so much

nami standing her man is pure gold! Hera and Zeus combined attack incoming. Big mom will acknowledge Nami as good person and will give Zeus to her OR will

F**king create A NEW HOMIE specially designed for Nami

:finally:

figured Oda would group Sanji and Zolo together , the reasoning is some twist is gonna happen

disappointed Sanji didn't do anything to save the scabbards tho what was the point of making his decision a mystery and shit lol

Pero will survive because Jack will finish Inurashi and come for Neko's head, at the same time Pero finish Wanda to punish Carrot

I'm not a Sanji fan, but just logically speaking, don't you need flight to fight King?
It's possible the fight would involve Zoro up against someone who specializes in something he lacks so it becomes a bit interesting. Also possible Sanji will face him since flight seems to be both King's and Sanji's speciality. Either works honestly. If Zoro is in anyway disadvantaged if he faces King, he'll figure something out.

I'd laugh if Zoro, Sanji, Kawa and Izo all fought just King, but I think all 4 will be crucial to fighting both King and Queen. I'm just gonna leave it at that. It does seem to me that these 4 will be paired together until those 2 are defeated. Seems like Sanji needs to help Zoro first but we need dialogue.

In the end it'll probably be just the 2 strawhats vs King and Queen anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.