Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
β€Ž
Lolll ease up, it just comes down to ZKK being dead and Zorostans lashing out.
First Luffy for MC doing MC things and now Sanji for helping Zoro, it's weird.
Oh. I dont mind that.
But there are some fundamentally wrong statements that people make that REALLY triggers me.
Especially because they actually think they are "crushing it".
I just think amazing how people can take pride in being completely braindead. And I'm not talking about ZKK or anything.

But come one. Saying someone is not a martial artist >>>>because<<<< this person is a cook is just too dumb. Seriously. It's so dumb, that I physically can't even find it funny. :kayneshrug:

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
β€Ž
More seriously, i think sanji gonna bring zoro to chopper and marco.
There is a reason why kawamatsu (a guy that zoro met and got impressed) but also izo (Marco's friend) are with sanji. So Izo taking perospero, kawamatsu vs king (for a short time) and of course sanji vs queen.
Zoro seems to be heavily injured, so marco (who can literally regenerate limbs) could heal zoro brokens bones and chopper also by his medicines. Marco will fall by exhaustion then 100% or 50% Zoro will be back. He destroys king and zkk will happen. Zoro needs to be healed to cut fully kaido (as we saw at 1010, even ashura didn't kill kaido because zoro was too exhausted).

@Sentinel @KiriNigiri @playa4321 @Paperchampion23 @nik87 @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
@Midnight Delight
What you think ?
The fact Zoro and Sanji are together reinforces that they will take on the Calamity pair. I can see Sanji staying by Zoro's side until someone like Queen jumps in, intrigued by Sanji's Judge connection. Kawamatsu and Izo can take Zoro to a doctor who can help him. I also think this is where Kawamatsu notices that Zoro is still alive despite how grave his injuries are. That injuries like this would kill anyone else. He then compares Zoro's toughness to-

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
I the fact Zoro and Sanji are together reinforces that they will take on the Calamity pair. I can see Sanji staying by Zoro's side until someone like Queen jumps in, intrigued by Sanji's judge connection. Kawamatsu and Izo can take Zoro to a doctor who can help him. I also think this is where Kawamatsu notices that Zoro is still alive despite how grave his injuries are. That injuries like this would kill anyone else. He then compares Zoro's toughness to-

Zoro's family is famous for it's hardiness huh?:blush::catblush:

It's funny how both Sanji and Zoro fans jump at this to trash talk both characters, as if giving help or getting help from a fellow crew member is a bad thing :milaugh:
People should actually appreciate the scene more, probably one of the rare occasions where Sanji will be serious and say something cool like in thriller bark, showing deep down his respect for Zoro.

Oh. I dont mind that.
But there are some fundamentally wrong statements that people make that REALLY triggers me.
Especially because they actually think they are "crushing it".
I just think amazing how people can take pride in being completely braindead. And I'm not talking about ZKK or anything.

But come one. Saying someone is not a martial artist >>>>because<<<< this person is a cook is just too dumb. Seriously. It's so dumb, that I physically can't even find it funny. :kayneshrug:
Loll arguing against ignorance is a losing battle, just gotta move on.
Everyone know Sanji is the cook but he's also the 3rd strongest SH.

I hope Oda wraps up this Sanji/ Zoro thing next chap. I cant be asked seeing Sanji carry this nibba multiple chaps.

Hopefully they run into Hiyori next chap and gives him to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.