Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yonko Commanders are the stall masters. That's it. Guys like Law and Zoro might not be way above them in overall combat, but they are in lethality of attacks. Even Kid/Killer can prob do more damage.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Isn't the anime canon? I thought the anime staff were in direct contact with Oda or at least his editor. What would be the point of doing it wrongly?
Not it's not.

Do not mistake staff asking about Oden flashback additions with some Lanji action.

Didn't we do this "Where is Law" shenanigans before?

What if it's related to the "Will of D" like last time? Kaido's "laughing" monologue is certainly hinting at that. Even Yamato/Momo mentioned it.

King is only Katakuri's level. Current Luffy and Zoro stomp them. :cheers:
King can't even sniff Katakuri's balls. Might as well say he's Beckman level.

King, Vista, and Marco all use swords, and Katakuri has Mogura. You going to tell me the Scabbards all have stronger haki and more more lethal attacks than them? C'mon bruh....
Where do you rank Sulong Minks? To me they're clearly stronger than any Calamity. They literally no diffed Jack.

I also think Denjiro/Ashura Doji should be ~YC1/2.

Where do you rank Sulong Minks? To me they're clearly stronger than any Calamity. They literally no diffed Jack.

I also think Denjiro/Ashura Doji should be ~YC1/2.
Jack was already injured prior to fighting them after him and his crew defeated the entirety of the Sulong Minks, and then proceeded to fight Duke and Neko in his mammoth form for some god unknown reason. Would he have still lost if he was fresh, and using hybrid? Maybe, but it wouldn't have been anywhere near as easy.

Jack was already injured prior to fighting them after him and his crew defeated the entirety of the Sulong Minks, and then proceeded to fight Duke and Neko in his mammoth form for some god unknown reason. Would he have still lost if he was fresh, and using hybrid? Maybe, but it wouldn't have been anywhere near as easy.
Kaido specifically said. THEY are too strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.