Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
β€Ž
- Nekomamushi meets Shishilian who tells him that Pedro has died. They also tell him that his murderer is on the island and they go after him.
I really dislike stories which glorify revenge. And it's something I think Oda's been rather good at avoiding. For example, Kyros did not defeat Diamante just to avenge Scarlet, but it was primarily to protect his daughter, who was still alive.

Sanji didn't seek vengeance against the Vinsmokes for terrorizing him during his youth. He looked the other way, and remained the better man throughout.

The Scabbards weren't petty and went after Orochi, they went after Kaido because he was who was enabling Orochi to start.

Yeah, Perospero is a threat, but it's not like you should drop everything else because of revenge. The Beast Pirates are still trying to kill Momo, who is the objective of the battle.

And if Oda's attempt is to make me hate Perospero for "killing Pedro," he should've done a better job of pining the blame on him. Perospero did not kill Pedro, Pedro chose to blow himself up, and in the process dismembered Perospero. This was after Pedro volunteered to venture into Linlin's territory unannounced.

I can kinda get Carrot's mindset, as she was there to witness Pedro's death, and she's still young and prone to irrational thought. There's no excuse for Neko and Shishilian to act so rashly and single-minded.

It just feels like Oda wants to put characters in place without thinking about how that affects their characterization.

So Sanji is carrying Zoro to someone who can heal him, Maybe thats Sanji's rule this Arc. Once Zoro is back to a healthy state i except him to go fight again by that time Luffy would have had his time to shine and Zoro will rejoin the Kaido fight. Law will probably join them aswell.
Luffy told him to leave the rooftop, Zoro is definitely obeying Luffy despite anything, especially cuz he used his strongest attack until now, Law doesn't like to take orders, so...

Status
Not open for further replies.