Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Man, you're too much into the Two Pieces manga, Sanji barely used a single named kick in this arc lmao, even less with the Raid Suit. Oda is holding him for the greatness
I read One Piece.

In One Piece Sanji is a mere cook using his Daddy's power ranger's suit to stay relevant with top vets.

Commanders out of his reach.

(These leaks below are for future events not for the current chapter)
-There will be a great event (supremacy)will happen to Sanji even Zoroโ€™s fans will be Sanjiโ€™s fan after that event

-Sanji will maintain the balance of the world

-Sanji will fusion with a mythical fiery bird* not obeying orders *by obtaining new fruit / new suit depends on the translation From odaโ€™s draft and conversation between Oda and his editor
where did this nonsense come from lmao

Enma's purpose was to damage Kaido more easily, giving Ryou to Zoro without barely needing to make an effort like Luffy did training, Enma's haki and Oden keeps being mentioned, Zoro uses his strongest attack and now the ZKK stuff most likely dead.
Cuts Apoo with Shishi SonSon distracted with X-Drake and barely deals damage

"Raid Suit :milaugh: :milaugh: :milaugh:"

Meanwhile Big Mom's first CoC punch was used against Page One :pagemoji:(and he will get up)

Last edited:

Seth

โ€Ž
Enma's purpose was to damage Kaido more easily, giving Ryou to Zoro without barely needing to make an effort like Luffy did training, Enma and Oden keeps being mentioned, Zoro uses his strongest attack and now the ZKK stuff most likely dead.

Zoro boys: "Raid Suit :milaugh: :milaugh: :milaugh:"
You either dumb or read two piece.

Enma wasn't the only sword to damage Kaido you clown.

Your argument debunked in a single swoop.

Enma is a fucking training tool while Raid Suit saved Sanji's life.

Seth

โ€Ž
enma was only sword lol go reread bozo. Rs only as strong as user. Enma got deadmans haki inside it
Okay you are another clown who believes in Enma having Oden's Haki shit.

Thank you for confirming your fraudulence.

The fact that Enma got a close-up panel means shit.

Yeah same, I just want this arc to be over with. Like just let Luffy and Kidd beat Kaido and Big Mom and Sanji vs King/Queen and the rest can get off-screened for all I care about.

Ayooo:steef::steef:
Like I said before, Kidd and Sanji are this arcs biggest underdogs. Everyoneโ€™s hating on them, but they donโ€™t realize they are being held back by Oda. By the end of the arc the Kidd/Sanji haters will be silent :cheers:

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
Enma is most likely merely a training tool:

Zoro whilst attempting to tame Enma said: "Give it back to me" obviously referring to his general energy and also haki after his arm had shrunk in size. However I believe it's extensively unlikely that Enma is capable to permanently store these even if the user wished to, and eventually the energy would be converted to another form, and regardless Oden's arms were normal before he died. Kaido talks about presence, not even haki, and swords are living objects canonically, eventually Enma simply stored his memories, but that has to be proven later on.

Also I believe that the black blade is decidedly not about storing haki in the sword, but eventually render it particularly hard without storing it, since Zoro failed to cut up Monet.

Sanjifans are so toxic man all they do is talk Zoro Zoro Zoro
Is it bcsanji will never reach him ? So you guys try to tie them together?

right now Sanji is his taxi to chopper or Marco cโ€™mon guys you can be better
:hihihi:Just kidding you canโ€™t

It looks big here because of the close up.

Zoro's scar is bigger.

Yes. Sanji is one weak ass motherfucker who would get mollywhooped by anyone from the rooftop novas even fucking Killer.

Dude is not even going to beat Commander alone.

Stop clowning urself Hira.
Post automatically merged:

That's what I should do seeing nibbas spreading shit like Sanji being as strong as rooftop novas.

Sanji fans are fucking clowns like holy shit xd.
Hey bot, dont you run out of battery?

Seth

โ€Ž
What can they say if Kidd plays an integral role in taking a Yonko down and Sanji defeats one of the All Stars?
First can happen.

Second one.

Dude from when you advocate for Lanji fans?

my favorite character pounding yonkos upside down and sideways rn.

aint zoro suposed to be cutting kaido in pieces? or matter fact zkk?:lulz::lulz:
They are trying to cover it by hating on Sanji. Poor bots.
Post automatically merged:

You guys think we get a strong and well written female character in OP before it ends?
I need more waifu material
Big Mom would like to know your location...

Seth

โ€Ž
Lanji fans out of arguments.

Well, lmao. As if they had any in the first place. Imagine being a clown who still believes in Sanji's relevancy after WCI.

:gokulaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.