• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlotte LinLin

The voice of Jinbei stans 😊
More spoilers
Confirmed by Redon

- Sanji locks himself in a room with Zoro and has sex with him. Sanji says “9 months after, this child will be born as the fusion of raid suit + Zoro’s raw power which will be the key to defeat Kaidou”.
- On rooftop Luffy puts up a proposal to Kaidou. Luffy says, “I know you wanna bang Big Mom but you don’t wanna have children with her as you are frightened that instead of raw willpower, Big Mom’s ugly ass face gene will be inherited by the child. I have rubber abilties. I can help with you that.”
- Kaidou strikes Luffy back with the dialogue “The sex is gonna be aggresive. You passed out after getting hit by a mere Thunder Bagua. So no way you can handle the aggressiveness.”
- Back to the dome. Ulti becomes horny after seeing that 6 inch nose of Usopp. Usopp comes up with a plan to defeat Ulti. Usopp says he’s gonna inhale some bombs and stick his nose up Ulti’s ass and explode all the bombs he inhaled inside her.
- Nami is horny for some reason.
- Robin defeats Black Maria by transforming into a Webster Duster.
- Franky flashes his glowing nipples to Sasaki. Sasaki excretes some whitish thing? (the spoiler provider doesn’t say what it is)
- All of the scabbards commit suicide as they realise no One Piece fan gives a f about them.

No break next week
Although I will be horny next week
Freud would have a field day with these 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.