Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im late to the summary, but lmfao on ALL fronts:

- @Prince Kronos , so about that "Sanji MUST SAVE MOMO FROM KING" plotline, you sure about that? Now both are heading to the performance floor, what you think is happening next?:milaugh:

- ZKK nerds: Zoro said "Luffy will win!" He wants to help on the performance floor.

Like I've been saying for months: expect the basic outcome, you all truly know what it is:

- Luffy vs Kaido
- Zoro vs King
- Sanji vs Queen

Funny enough, EVEN Yamato is separating from Momo, which either has her going to Kaido or potentially Inu depending on the next few chapters (assuming he will need help)

Honestly this has me rolling lmao.

Zoro fans: ZKK will happen....

Normal fans: Why

Zoro fans: Because Tiger vs Dragon

Vivre Card: Sorry mate, he a Shark now.

Zoro fans: Well then, Zoro is the Monster Samurai Kaido is waiting for

Kaido: No he aint....

Zoro fans: Well.....Zoro is related to Ryuma so he gotta kill a Dragon like him

Ryuma: I don't know who this man is

Zoro fans: Well Zoro is the only one who can scar Kaido

Oden's ghost: Yh with my haki....gimme my sword back bitch

Marco: Why tf did I take this scrub with me

Luffy: I be asking myself that every single day:josad:

- @Prince Kronos , so about that "Sanji MUST SAVE MOMO FROM KING" plotline, you sure about that? Now both are heading to the performance floor, what you think is happening next?:milaugh:

- ZKK nerds: Zoro said "Luffy will win!" He wants to help on the performance floor.

Like I've been saying for months: expect the basic outcome, you all truly know what it is:

- Luffy vs Kaido
- Zoro vs King
- Sanji vs Queen

Funny enough, EVEN Yamato is separating from Momo, which either has her going to Kaido or potentially Inu depending on the next few chapters (assuming he will need help)

Zoro can’t swing a sword nailed to a cross...

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

- Luffy vs Kaido
- Zoro vs King
- Sanji vs Queen

Zkk will be after zoro defeats king

- Luffy vs Kaido
- Zoro vs King
- Sanji vs Queen

Sanji vs King has many ways of happening. It could still happen with Momo and Kinemon, or it could happen with Izou and Marco. Zoro is on his way to Hiyori right now. He aint fighting noone with 30 broken bones...

We are soon going to find out which Calamities Zoro and Sanji will fight.

Will it be Zoro vs King and Sanji vs Queen or will it be Sanji vs King and Zoro vs Queen.

No matter what happens, one side will end up salty.:salt:
We’re going to see a call back of Luffy vs Marigold sisters, Sanji is about to fight both of them. Only for one (probably King) try and take Zoro hostage for Sanji to awaken his CoC and compel him to put him down
:cheers:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Do I still want ZKK? Hell yeah. Do I see it happening? I am not sure may be just may be it will happen.
Because now that chopper will treat him, Sanji and Marco will be fighting Queen and King. Who do you think will remain worthy enough to fight Zoro?
Zkk is still just as likely dont let bumps on the road change your beliefs

Status
Not open for further replies.