Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like ZKK died out really early
You really don't know Oda, do you?
If I told you twenty chapters ago that Kid was going to fight Big Mom you would've called me dumb.
Oda loves the element of surprise a lot. A lot of Japanese YouTubers are talking about ZKK. Maybe Oda just wants the fans to forget about it for a while so he can bring it once Onigashima reaches the flower capital.

Idk how exactly it will happen but I’m 90% sure it will happen. I don’t see why Oda would have another character tell us Kidd has CoC instead of Kidd actually showing us and then we don’t see him do anything with it on screen. The minute it became clear conquerers haki could be used to damage the yonko I think it was pretty obvious Kidd would end up using it.
He might not learn advanced CoA but he's probably going to do something with his CoC and magnetism maybe mimic BM's CoC attacks, Law also is there to help too.

Is one piece as story dying
Imo, no. Thats not the actual problem. One pieces story imo has been very consistent in terms of delivery and themes each arc.

The problem Oda has always had is pacing. This was apparent in much shorter arcs (Alabasra and Skypiea), but readers had far less time to complain because Oda was outputting 50+ chapters per year as opposed to 35-40 now, and arcs are far longer.

For example, hes ALWAYS done the useless meandering in arcs. Skypiea is one of the worst offenders of this. Its not really a bad thing, but once you know what I mean, you start to point out the "flaws" as they become more apparent. Biggest one in Skypiea had to do with keeping Luffy trapped for 20+ chapters so he wasn't involved in subsequent fights.

You can sort of see this mindset with Wano, but its 10x more glaring because Oda has 10x the characters this arc than Skypiea. For example:

- Chapter 980-981 started the raid for Luffy and Zoro. They traveled for 8 chapters, only to get thrown back to the performance floor and have a group shot with the crew.

- 990 starts with everyone heading off. Oda leaves Zoro on the performance floor until 999 (recall Luffy stuck in the snake moment in Skypiea).

- Conversely, Sanji from 997-1005 was stalled with Black Maria, which then he further stalls Sanji until literally this chapter. That's 15 chapters

- Oda then has the 5 Supernova fight Kaido from 1000 until 1010, only to now bring Zoro and Sanji back down to the performance floor.

Long story short, it was all done to give Zoro a moment with the Yonko and Luffy, but it took 20 chapters, all while balancing 50 other characters this arc. Doing so allowed a 10ish chaprer fight with the scabbards. Its hard as fuck and personally I love the chaos and the meandering, but I can see why some people don't.

Yamato: "So it has turned into 1 on 1 fight... I must hurry!!"
Zoro: "It seems he's understood something. He will surely win!!"
Zoro suddenly wakes up and tells them that they should go to help people at the “Live Floor”, then he goes back to sleep again.

ZORO KILL KAIDO STILL ALIVE TRUST ME

:josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad:
I said this months ago. This ZKK nonsense was a perfect case study of how cults form. Most of this forum actually believed this crap.

Hold the fuck on. I said Nami was on some Pirate Queen stuff when the spoilers first came out, but then we learn that not only did this woman attack Ulti instantly for attacking her daughter, but had just prior advocated for taking down Big Mom? Let’s go, Queen!

Also, Law is heading to fight Big Mom. So we’re going to get Luffy vs Kaido and Law/Kid vs Big Mom. Thank you Oda for once again reinforcing that Law is every bit Luffy’s rival that Kid is, and that the top three in the generation are and always have been Luffy followed by Law/Kid. It’s inarguable, and always has been.

Zoro gets a cool Luffy-moment with his comment to Sanji.

Plus, Yamato is going to try to go to the roof, so the devil fruit reveal will be soon...not sure Yamato actually gets there though. Might be stopped by the crew by saying to just believe in Luffy.

Only downside is that we don’t see Luffy and Kaido this chapter, but this is definitely a good one. Can’t wait for it to come out.
Yamato and Luffy vs Kaido lool

Key points:
Kinemon goes after Momo
Kiku after Kanjuro
Law wants BM and Zeus wants to return to Nami
Neko will go after Perospero or to Wanda&Carrot
Sanji&Zoro go to live floor
Yamato goes alone with decoy
Momo opens Odens journal stays behind
P1 not completely out!?
Ulti vs Nami next chapter
This chapter is only 15 pages
The most important part of the chapter is the cover page. How did you forget that?

I don’t think nami will take down ulti specifically when she already attacked her with another thunder attack this chapter...I am thinking ulti gonna capture her for real this time and she shouldn’t be taking her lightly after she prevented her from taking revenge for her pay pay.

nami won’t take Zeus too when big mom is there.

Key points:
Kinemon goes after Momo
Kiku after Kanjuro
Law wants BM and Zeus wants to return to Nami
Neko will go after Perospero or to Wanda&Carrot
Sanji&Zoro go to live floor
Yamato goes alone with decoy
Momo opens Odens journal stays behind
P1 not completely out!?
Ulti vs Nami next chapter
This chapter is only 15 pages
I actually seriously wonder if Inu is meant to be the final matchup against Jack. Something seems off with that matchup, especially if Jack decides to go Hybrid.

Status
Not open for further replies.