Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanjifans going into a meltdown.
:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:

Remenber fools, if Zoro is in the ground floor, no king4u. At best he might delay King while getting heavily injured himself and be saved by Zoro the moment Marco or someone else heals him.
:myman:
Toxic side can't admit fault on 'ZKK' being debunked and keep messing around. Zoro seems like he will have his hands full with Queen as remember how they interacted. Why not go for guy who try to attack you instead of someone else? Got understand that than being on biased hate out of being debunked :kayneshrug:.

How is that ridiculous ? Why are you acting like Zoro is too weak to face King alone lol when hes already stronger than him

He doesnt need anyone to face King
He is as strong as YC, but not stronger than YC though. Plus still issue you guys can't say about flying stuff as King won't nerf to fight someone on ground if he can fly just like he is fighting in aerial combat with Macro as he works like that.

Would rather have Kidd and Killer vs Big Mom instead of Kidd and Law vs Big Mom :kayneshrug:

Didn’t Kidd and Killer say to leave Big Mom to them? Law should have dropped Zoro off with Sanji and then went back to the roof to help Luffy tbh

Bogard

You can't win
I must said it, I don't like the way where Oda is going on with this. I don't mean the 1on1 Luffy part but how Zoro never was praised by Kaido like he did with Oden. In fact I was sure that Kaido would at least said lines like: "So their is a another monster Samurai as Oden" but he didn't and the scar feat became underwhelmed for me. Hell like Cinera said Ashura get outshined by Luffy in the same chapter and that is a massive problem. Somwhere I hope for Zoro to get back but as you pointed out, seems like Oda want for him a second battle with a calamity. Great for Luffy, but disappointed for Zoro.
Well i'm not that surprised. I already told him before that all the foreshadowings around Zoro resolved around him giving to Kaido a scar. Oda was never going to make anyone else outside of Luffy breaking Kaido's "1 on 1" legend. It's in continuation with his 5th yonko build-up at the beginning of the arc. Luffy will end the arc recognized on a similar threat level to yonkos after breaking Kaido's "1 on 1" legend

With that said, i'm not worried about Zoro. He just unlocked conqueror haki, so i'm sure there will be more developments around this in the arc. King's hype can come back if we hear he also has conqueror haki for example. Not to mention the plot point around turning Enma black and the nidai kitetsu

If this is it for Zoro against Kaido. It would be an anticlimactic way for him to end the arc. Especially if he’s relegated to just fighting subordinates.
It means Zoro’s final moment against Kaido this arc ended in failure, he didn’t even manage to do what he had hoped for. It would mean that Zoro’s big moment against Kaido was simply to be outshined by a base Luffy with just 1 realisation.

I personally don’t think ‘ZKK is dead’ since Luffy defeating a hybrid Kaido has been a given for me for quite some time now. But I think it does end the notion of ZKK for anyone who thought it was going to be Zoro interfering in Luffy’s fight and taking his final punch away from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.