Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marco's DF only accelerates the natural healing process, but by how much? Oda left it completely open. I have the feeling Marco's healing abilities will have a bigger effect than we might think, just so Oda can heal people faster if the Plot requires it.
Oda made a gag out of Luffy's cracked bones and missing tooth in WCI where he healed his bones and teeth by simply drinking milk...because the Plot rquired it, he used a gag to justify him being healed completely right before the fight would start, which was only a few hours away.
I expect some BS non serious writing in that regard.

Last edited:
Yamato has been saying that for 10 chapters. It doesn't change the fact that she has to go through the mansion.

It's the same reasons people suggested Zoro and Sanji for King and Queen long before Zoro went to the roof.

It's about patterns and who's even left to fight Jack. That's it. Just like how most people expect Zoro to recover and fight someone, people can expect Yamato to be used to take out someone else too. Jack is a problem and there is literally no one else to deal with him UNLESS Inu is supposed to solo the Executive
Zoro vs king and sanji vs queen was obvious from the start lmfao..........no such thing for yamato vs jack.........if anything jimbei vs jack was the thing.......

You say it will be a waste of time if Big Mom doesn't fall in here but why rush things? Rather, I have the impression that Big Mom is precisely on Wano to witness Kaido's loss to Luffy.

Do you remember what Big Mom said to Luffy in chapter 871 when Luffy told Big Mom he was going to beat her after Kaido a Whole Cake? "You will never beat this thing"

As if she was witnessing the defeat of her little brother in Wano And I forgot to add something in Oden's prophecy about the defeat of Kaido and not Big Mom.

It is said in his flashback and also in chapter 1000 that he has no mention of Big Mom if I remember correctly.
It’s not rushing anything

Big mom has changed her target from luffy to kidd. Her character is underestimating luffy kidd law etc. this will be her downfall. Kaido will also fall.

Big mom wouldn’t be in this arc if she wasn’t going
to fall.

People keep equating big mom to kuma who won’t be defeated but she’s nothing like him.

Oda doesn’t draw stalling fights. He’s not gonna have Kidd and law push her to high diff just for her to leave. She’s the secondary villian this arc technical

G

Gorosei Informer

I wonder if we'll get an Orange admiral, maybe Kizaru bites the dust and we get a new one? I doubt it though.
Bite Za Dusto you mean?

:vistalaugh:

Seriously though, I did toy with the idea of Kizaru taking on Blackbeard and dying, especially with the whole light vs dark theme and Zephyr telling Kizaru in Film Z that he relies too much on his DF or something. But I doubt Oda will kill off any Admirals either. Kuzan seems to have the biggest death flags, particularly in the community too but given Oda's adversion towards"actual character deaths", I doubt any Admiral will die especially.

:zehaha::kizabat:
Maybe chaotic justice is more of Tokikake the brown Vice admiral (brown being the accumulation of all primary colors)
That would be pretty cool especially with the reason you gave about the colours there! I really like that concept!

:cheers::finally:

Marco's DF only accelerates the natural healing process, but by how much? Oda left it completely open. I have the feeling Marco's healing abilities will have a bigger effect than we might think, just so Oda can heal people faster if the Plot requires it.
Oda made a gag out of Luffy's cracked bones and missing tooth in WCI where he simply healed by drinking milk...because the Plot rquired it, he used a gag to justify him being healed completely before the fight would start, which was only a few hours away.
I expect some BS non serious writing in that regard.
I'll have you know that was certified deep One Piece lore and not a WCI gag.

1. we haven’t even seen kidds full power or limit yet

2. Big would be defeated before kaido

3. once again you should stop power scaling because there’s something called endurance and big mom being fresh means jack shit because she doesn’t have the same endurance as kaido. She literally avoids taking a beating which will be her downfallz

4. Luffy literally is gonna get 3+ power ups this arc. Advanced armament and conquerers. Then a new gear or a new gear 4th transformation.

Kidd most likely is gonna beat advanced armament and Advanced conquerers

we literally haven’t even seen kidds full power yet. We don’t even know how his devil fruit works.

Time and time again you guys say the same shit then kidd pulls out something new

1. Giant arm to apoo

2. Mech

3. Repel

4. harpoon gun

like I said before you guys should stop embarrasing yourselves over this.

The fact you guys equated big moms endurance to kaidos shows you guys don’t even know what your talking about
Yo just give up with them. Let them keep doubting Kidd. We both know what 2 v 2 this arc is ending with...
:kidsmile::lumazed::kaidowhat::fullmom:

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Bite Za Dusto you mean?

:vistalaugh:

Seriously though, I did toy with the idea of Kizaru taking on Blackbeard and dying, especially with the whole light vs dark theme and Zephyr telling Kizaru in Film Z that he relies too much on his DF or something. But I doubt Oda will kill off any Admirals either. Kuzan seems to have the biggest death flags, particularly in the community too but given Oda's adversion towards"actual character deaths", I doubt any Admiral will die especially.

:zehaha::kizabat:

That would be pretty cool especially with the reason you gave about the colours there! I really like that concept!

:cheers::finally:
Kizaru was the Goat in Z

Such impressive combat speed omg

He avoided the Dyna Stones hyped on Ancient Weapon tier by moving from one island to another in the blink of an eye

Gamma Knife bypasses skin and goes exactly towards your organs

Her whole thing is her iron balloon skin, below it shes a normal human
And what makes you think she will be hit by that? She isn't Kaido so she is not tanking every attack that comes to her not only that Haki was already able to avoid being teleported by law doubt she wouldn't use it to counter Gamma Knife unlike Kaido.

Yo just give up with them. Let them keep doubting Kidd. We both know what 2 v 2 this arc is ending with...
:kidsmile::lumazed::kaidowhat::fullmom:
The worst part about it is they are trying to say “fresh” big mom not realizing how dumb that actually sounds when big mom and kaido don’t have the same level of endurance and big moms been avoiding damage her entire life. That just means she’s gonna be easier to defeat for kidd

:kidsmile:

And what makes you think she will be hit by that? She isn't Kaido so she is not tanking every attack that comes to her not only that Haki was already able to avoid being teleported by law doubt she wouldn't use it to counter Gamma Knife unlike Kaido.
She got hit with counter shock. She has never shown the speed to dodge high tier attacks

Also again, Gamma Knife bypasses skin, to say her CoC can block it is dumb considering Kaido has been using CoC this whole time and still got hit

Status
Not open for further replies.