Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair, Sanji dropping from top3 is to be expected. He lost A LOT of votes outside of Japan, where his pervert gag is not well received like it is in Japan.
The more Oda insists on it, the more he loses fanbase outside of Japan, but there it simply stays the same.
And since I believe Oda cares about the Japan rank more than the rest of the world ranks, I think he will just keep things as they are.
Meh.
:kayneshrug:
If it was only Post TS Sanji, don't think he's cracking top 20. Japan might still have him top 5 loll.

Enma is a big power-up
Zoro whilst attempting to tame Enma said: "Give it back to me" obviously referring to his general energy and also haki after his arm had shrunk in size. However I believe it's extensively unlikely that Enma is capable to permanently store these even if the user wished to, and eventually the energy would be converted to another form, and regardless Oden's arms were normal before he died.

Kaido talks about presence, not even haki, and swords are living objects canonically, eventually Enma simply stored his memories, but that has to be proven later on.

Also I believe that the black blade is decidedly not about storing haki in the sword, but eventually render it particularly hard without storing it, since Zoro failed to cut up Monet.

Status
Not open for further replies.