Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is the direct translation of the Jump Festa 2018 note:

Hello. It’s Oda. Are you enjoying Jump Festa? I am also watching the One Piece Super Stage Event. It’s fun. Each year I visit Jump Festa and eat with the voice actors. One Piece will finally go to Wano next year! Some of you may remember I said this last year. I did think that Wano would start in 2017. I have some new information, I will introduce a legend lying dormant in the One Piece world. The strongest enemy the Straw Hats have encountered. It may be related to Whitebeard. The Marineford Arc will seem cute compared to what is coming.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope

Hello. It’s Oda. Are you enjoying Jump Festa? I am also watching the One Piece Super Stage Event. It’s fun. Each year I visit Jump Festa and eat with the voice actors. One Piece will finally go to Wano next year! Some of you may remember I said this last year. I did think that Wano would start in 2017. I have some new information, I will introduce a legend lying dormant in the One Piece world. The strongest enemy the Straw Hats have encountered. It may be related to Whitebeard. The Marineford Arc will seem cute compared to what is coming.
Imagine if, after all of this, the REAL end boss of Wano is actually freaking Weevil.
LMAO.

If the lurking legend is not in Wano then he was talking about Im and Im is actually Rocks he said "it may be related to WB"

Status
Not open for further replies.