Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Just because it can doesn't mean it was, besides why would anyone bother manipulating that?
someone obviously cares about the result. And the fact it was extremely easy just makes the result uninteresting from begin with. But honestly, even with most secured poll, I wouldn’t care about the result.

yeah your delusional as fuck.

I said I only seen zoro fans say they were gonna do it. I didn’t see sanji fans say it. I honestly don’t care anyways
Post automatically merged:

holy shit stop quoting me over some dumb shit I don’t care
"i DoNt CaRe" stfu or explain. So now you straight up lying? If you saw zoro fans you most definitely saw sanji fans these two go neck and neck:seriously: The funny think is first you start talking bs and when you get cornered the cliche " i DoNt CaRe" comes lmao

For me it's the opposite, maybe some people were expecting him to be a blonde Zoro, and obviously thats not the case, it never was
That is exactly what I was gonna comment.
Oda writes Sanji in one way and what most people likes in Sanji is his fighting ability which Oda have made it clear always comes second or third in regards to his character. They truly expected Sanji to be a Zoro or Luffy but he just isn't that which is also fine..

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
For me it's the opposite, maybe some people were expecting him to be a blonde Zoro, and obviously thats not the case, it never was
Despite some decisions that I would have made differently from Oda, overall I liked WCI and Sanji's participation. I just needed some nice 1v1 to make it perfect. But I totally understand those who didn't like it.
As I said, it was very splitting. :kayneshrug:

"i DoNt CaRe" stfu or explain your retarded ass. So now you straight up lying? If you saw zoro fans you most definitely saw sanji fans these two go neck and neck:seriously: The funny think is first you start talking bs and when you get cornered the cliche " i DoNt CaRe" comes lmao
Get cornered by who? I said already I don’t care I was saying I seen zoro fans do that and the Black Maria thing screwed sanji in votes.

I don’t care about the polls I answered a question

Dude, I have yet to see 1 person saying "WCI made me like Sanji".
Either people liked him before it already, or actually dropped the character.
No joke.
He wasn’t my favorite till WCI (Luffy was) but I loved Sanji in WCI. His backstory and family was amazing to see, and even after everything happened he still wanted to save everyone is awesome. And the scene of him standing on the table and treating Judge like a failure like Judge treated him, I loved.

Status
Not open for further replies.